Dana White

FireBuds

Hes straight to the point, and tells his opinion on things easily. He doesn't attempt to be politically correct. He knows his job, and what he should be attempting to do, and does his job well.

He can be an ******* now and then to people, organizations or fighters he doesn't like, but thats just his opinion.

I think hes the right guy for the job.

I like him. He can let his emotions get the best of him at times. He should see that the fighters get paid a bit more. But he's done more to make this sport accepted in the mainstream..than pretty much anyone else...and he's made the sport more accessible than anyone else.

I'd say regardless of your opinion of him in some regards..if you are a fan of MMA a part of you has to take your hat off to Dana White...

Cheers

-DR

After the way he dealt with us in the UK after Setanta went bust just before UFC 100 & he made it available to us for free i cant say anything bad about him. Really appreciated that' date=' especially bearing in mind how much he must of lost moneywise.[/quote']

so your saying you UK guys watched UFC 100 live for free... lucky buggers :(

After the way he dealt with us in the UK after Setanta went bust just before UFC 100 & he made it available to us for free i cant say anything bad about him. Really appreciated that' date=' especially bearing in mind how much he must of lost moneywise.[/quote']

Then chose a payed channel for future shows instead of Virgin 1 or Bravo. Way to cut out the majority of potential fans.

Then chose a payed channel for future shows instead of Virgin 1 or Bravo. Way to cut out the majority of potential fans.

Don't be so ungrateful...Everybody wants more money for the fighters so Dana has to make money...And think yourself lucky...you get off cheap in comparison to having to pay PPV prices like in the U.S...Get over it!! The UFC is a business not a charity!!

Don't be so ungrateful...Everybody wants more money for the fighters so Dana has to make money...And think yourself lucky...you get off cheap in comparison to having to pay PPV prices like in the U.S...Get over it!! The UFC is a business not a charity!!

hehe nope. I just dont watch it. Strikeforce is on free tv so I watch that instead.

Hes straight to the point' date=' and tells his opinion on things easily. He doesn't attempt to be politically correct. He knows his job, and what he should be attempting to do, and does his job well.

He can be an ******* now and then to people, organizations or fighters he doesn't like, but thats just his opinion.

I think hes the right guy for the job.[/quote']

I like Dana White... Guy is so anti-BS, and that's me too.

Archived