Carwin's and Brock's Bones are gonna Break!

PJSMAN

Brock is a overrated meat head.....and he doesnt have enough fights...for anyone to even come close to say he cant be beat by Mir or anyone else in the Heavyweight division.....he a wrestler...nothing more.....a one trick pony...whos ride has come to a end!

When Mir puts him to sleep he will soil his shorts!

Brock is a overrated meat head.....and he doesnt have enough fights...for anyone to even come close to say he cant be beat by Mir or anyone else in the Heavyweight division.....he a wrestler...nothing more.....a one trick pony...whos ride has come to a end!

I admire people like you. It's just so comforting knowing that even the brain dead people such as yourself can still form an opinion.......

Carwin is probably gonna get knocked out by Mir...then we get to watch a pointless 3rd match between Brock and Mir...then Mir will keep it standing and knock out Brock...Lesnar fan boys will cry constantly on the forums for months...then someone like Junior Dos Santos will come in and finish Mir and take the title. Brock will face more opponents that will beat him slowly dropping below in the rankings. Mir will then follow him dropping in the rankings.

what a bunch of losers...Mir beat kongo lets put him on a pedestal

Heath Herring beat Kongo, Mir demolished him. The fact that in 65 seconds he managed to beat Kongo at his own game of striking and knocked him down, then while on the ground choke him unconscious says it all. Kongo is by no means an elite fighter, but no one has ever ran through him like that.

The fact that Mir did that in his first fight back after getting pounded by Lesnar says even more about how hungry and determined he is. Mir and Carwin should be a war, and a very quick one at that.

Carwin is probably gonna get knocked out by Mir...then we get to watch a pointless 3rd match between Brock and Mir...then Mir will keep it standing and knock out Brock...Lesnar fan boys will cry constantly on the forums for months...then someone like Junior Dos Santos will come in and finish Mir and take the title. Brock will face more opponents that will beat him slowly dropping below in the rankings. Mir will then follow him dropping in the rankings.

LOL brock is going to smash mir's face in he got LUCKY vs a very inexperienced brock, in the second fight brock was much more patient and totally destroyed mir, id like to see carwin smash mir's face in but getting to see brock put down mir for a third time would be great, Frank Mir is Frank Mir's number 1 fan man i hate that guy

LOL brock is going to smash mir's face in he got LUCKY vs a very inexperienced brock' date=' in the second fight brock was much more patient and totally destroyed mir, id like to see carwin smash mir's face in but getting to see brock put down mir for a third time would be great, Frank Mir is Frank Mir's number 1 fan man i hate that guy[/quote']

Just gonna discount everything you say about "Frank Mir and Brock Lesnar" because your a Lesnar fan. So lol @ you.

Just gonna discount everything you say about "Frank Mir and Brock Lesnar" because your a Lesnar fan. So lol @ you.

and your a brock hater? lets see how the fight goes brock will destroy mir for a THIRD time and then all you brock haters might actually give him some credit.

just gonna discount everything u say because dos santos would get destroyed by either fighter

and your a brock hater? lets see how the fight goes brock will destroy mir for a THIRD time and then all you brock haters might actually give him some credit.

just gonna discount everything u say because dos santos would get destroyed by either fighter

LOL i'm not a Brock hater...i just...in the wise words of the Arctic Monkeys..."Don't believe the hype"...Junior Dos Santos has shown more skill in his fights than Lesnar...all am saying.

Im starting to think that Mir fans are more delusional than Mir himself

Heath Herring , randy couture and Mir have all fallen victim to brock lesnar at this early stage of his career which is unheard of in mma some random guy with no previous mma experience coming in with such dominance the thing people dont seem to realize is that brock is only going to get better, in all of the fights we have previously seen he has been fighting with his diverticulosis or whatever the hell it was called now hes at 100% and is only going to imrpove and become a more well-rounded fighter- i think hes gonna be HW champ for a long long time

Heath Herring ' date=' randy couture and Mir have all fallen victim to brock lesnar at this early stage of his career which is unheard of in mma some random guy with no previous mma experience coming in with [b']such dominance[/b] the thing people dont seem to realize is that brock is only going to get better, in all of the fights we have previously seen he has been fighting with his diverticulosis or whatever the hell it was called now hes at 100% and is only going to imrpove and become a more well-rounded fighter- i think hes gonna be HW champ for a long long time

Well it's a shame your gonna be wrong. He hasn't been dominate...because he was beat by Mir. Dominate is like Penn with the LW division. or GSP with the WW division or Silva with the MW Division...Lesnar is far from dominate 4-1 doesn't equal dominate.

4-1 in the toughest company in MMA with the best fighters coming in with no previous experience (and the 1 loss was very unlucky) isnt dominant? oh then going on to avenge his 1 loss by destryoing mir ? sounds pretty damn dominant to me how long has BJ benn been an mma fighter? how long has brock.... see where im going with this..?

4-1 in the toughest company in MMA with the best fighters coming in with no previous experience (and the 1 loss was very unlucky) isnt dominant? oh then going on to avenge his 1 loss by destryoing mir ? sounds pretty damn dominant to me how long has BJ benn being an mma fighter? how long has brock.... see where im going with this..?

Well you obviously don't understand the term.

Well you obviously don't understand the term.

yes because like i keep saying a guy that comes in with just a wrestling background and decided one day hes gonna be an mma fighter getting 4-1 isnt dominant "ok" but my point is brock is only going to get better so how can people be saying hes a meat head he's had easy fights or whatever other crap your saying?

yes because like i keep saying a guy that comes in with just a wrestling background and decided one day hes gonna be an mma fighter getting 4-1 isnt dominant "ok" but my point is brock is only going to get better so how can people be saying hes a meat head he's had easy fights or whatever other crap your saying?

No actually he failed at getting into the NFL, so fell back into MMA.

Well it's a shame your gonna be wrong. He hasn't been dominate...because he was beat by Mir. Dominate is like Penn with the LW division. or GSP with the WW division or Silva with the MW Division...Lesnar is far from dominate 4-1 doesn't equal dominate.

Lesnar made a very rookie mistake in his first UFC fight......I'm not saying that he is the most skilled fighter in the HW division because he is far from that, but I am saying that he knows how to use what little skills he does have so far to be very dominate in the division....He dominated his first fight with Mir until he made a mistake. In fact, Mir didnt do anything in the first fight except for that knee bar. not a single offensive move was made by Mir until Brock screwed up.........Brock will continue to improve and at some point, you are gonna have to quit denying his force factor in the UFC.....And if nothing else, then go climb in the cage with him and then post a report about how crappy of a fighter he is..............

Lesnar made a very rookie mistake in his first UFC fight......I'm not saying that he is the most skilled fighter in the HW division because he is far from that' date=' but I am saying that he knows how to use what little skills he does have so far to be very dominate in the division....He dominated his first fight with Mir until he made a mistake. In fact, Mir didnt do anything in the first fight except for that knee bar. not a single offensive move was made by Mir until Brock screwed up.........Brock will continue to improve and at some point, you are gonna have to quit denying his force factor in the UFC.....And if nothing else, then go climb in the cage with him and then post a report about how crappy of a fighter he is..............[/quote']

Your right in saying that...on the other hand... Too be dominate in a division you have to beat multiple title contenders...he has had 1 title defence.

I'm going to quote Dan Hardy here by saying Mir is like the Koscheck of the HW division. He's just a turd that won't flush away.

Is there anybody else capable of fighting Brock besides Mir? 2 of Brocks 5 fights were already against him. I don't want to see half of a champions fights be against the same guy. I want Carwin to win this fight so there's some variety.

Archived