Favorite Martial Arts Actor

Bubbaman

I choose Jason because his films are awesome. Bruce Lee is awesome...but his films are a bit outdated now. I watched them ages ago and if i rewatched them i wouldn't like them as much. It's like ruining a childhood by rewatching children's shows. Also there are loads more martial arts actors...i love korean/japanese/asian film and this poll doesn't even graze the surface.

I choose Jason because his films are awesome. Bruce Lee is awesome...but his films are a bit outdated now. I watched them ages ago and if i rewatched them i wouldn't like them as much. It's like ruining a childhood by rewatching children's shows. Also there are loads more martial arts actors...i love korean/japanese/asian film and this poll doesn't even graze the surface.

I actually thought the same about Lee's movies for a long time. So I just decided one day to see if I was right. And the dude is STILL amazing every time I watch.

I actually thought the same about Lee's movies for a long time. So I just decided one day to see if I was right. And the dude is STILL amazing every time I watch.

Yeh i just like to keep the golden memories as they are. I watched Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, They other day...i felt awful afterwards.

jackie chan has been doing it the longest, and i think his stunts are as amazing at it can get. I actually picked up "fantasy mission force" the other day at the local bookary, it is a hilarious movie. I would recommend it to every1 who hasnt seen it. It can also be turned into a drinking game, whenever u see something totally unnecessary u drink, major plot change u drink. random outfit change u drink..... well u get the point. id have a case per 2-3 people depending on bad assery

Archived