Arsenal 1 Man Utd 3

Msandi

WoW what a game.....ok so the champions have tooled the gunners with ease and cemented their challenge for a fourth premier league title in a row, and what a way to do it, this game was the epitome of counter attacking football at it's greatest. Wayne Rooney(my vater) was truely brilliant, he's in the form of his life and he'll help utd to their fourth championship in a row. Nani was sensational, the guy sucked last season but the last two games' he's been amazing, did i mension utd were playing without their brilliant center back parring? Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic were out and they still dominated the crap outta arsenal! i mean we're gonna win the league, no doubt about that, i just hope arsenal beat chelsea next week ( which is highly unlikey ),

any arsenal fans on this forum?

Last time a liverpool fan ran over and killed a group of innocent people cause of a game? Never. Last time a manu fan did? When Barca showed united how you play football ;)

it's passion my friend...ok i wouldn't kill a bunch of people bacause of footy game but is called PASSION!

it's passion my friend...ok i wouldn't kill a bunch of people bacause of footy game but is called PASSION!

Disgusting, didnt think you could get any lower in my opinion but wow you have managed it. Personally dont care about the premier league being a Norwich fan, all i see are prima donnas and vile fans, even the semi final earlier in the week, i feel if a teams fans throw bottles at a players head the club should be automatically banned from all cup competitons for at least a year.

As for the liverpool fan, it was because of violence from your fans English clubs got banned from europe for a few years.

Disgusting' date=' didnt think you could get any lower in my opinion but wow you have managed it. Personally dont care about the premier league being a Norwich fan, all i see are prima donnas and vile fans, even the semi final earlier in the week, i feel if a teams fans throw bottles at a players head the club should be automatically banned from all cup competitons for at least a year.

As for the liverpool fan, it was because of violence from your fans English clubs got banned from europe for a few years.[/quote']

Its a shame that fans like these exist. Classic case of ruining it for the rest of us.

Last time a liverpool fan ran over and killed a group of innocent people cause of a game? Never. Last time a manu fan did? When Barca showed united how you play football ;)

Never heard of Heysel :?

And it was a very good game of football today(soccer haha), Arsenal as useuall looked good untill they reached Man-U's box then were for the msot part clueless.

Its a shame that fans like these exist. Classic case of ruining it for the rest of us.

I know, scary thing is the fans follow their team and players religiously and will do anything in their power to show their support without realising that the players dont give a flying monkeys about them, will leave for more money in a heartbeat. No loyalty to clubs anymore and dont say giggs, he has played for the most succesful team in the world his whole career, why would he move.

Never heard of Heysel :?

And it was a very good game of football today(soccer haha)' date=' Arsenal as useuall looked good untill they reached Man-U's box then were for the msot part clueless.[/quote']

That paticular disaster i commented on a above. I dont deny or attempt to justify such a horrible act of violence. My point was, dont call other clubs fans scum, whilst failing to acknowledge the mishaps of your own clubs fans. And also, please use terms such as 'some' or 'most of' when discussing an opposing teams fans. Noone likes a gross generalisation. (Not that you did, i just would like thos utilised if this paticular discussion continues.)

I know' date=' scary thing is the fans follow their team and players religiously and will do anything in their power to show their support without realising that the players dont give a flying monkeys about them, will leave for more money in a heartbeat. No loyalty to clubs anymore and dont say giggs, he has played for the most succesful team in the world his whole career, why would he move.[/quote']

I wouldnt say giggs ever :P Football is too about the money, people need to remember the game.

I know' date=' scary thing is the fans follow their team and players religiously and will do anything in their power to show their support without realising that the players dont give a flying monkeys about them, will leave for more money in a heartbeat. No loyalty to clubs anymore and dont say giggs, (([b']he has played for the most succesful team in the world his whole career[/b])), why would he move.

...a ah aah!!!

Don't forget, he played for the mighty Blues back in 1985?87...a City reject' if you like ? lol:p

WoW what a game.....ok so the champions have tooled the gunners with ease and cemented their challenge for a fourth premier league title in a row' date=' and what a way to do it, this game was the epitome of counter attacking football at it's greatest. Wayne Rooney(my vater) was truely brilliant, he's in the form of his life and he'll help utd to their fourth championship in a row. Nani was sensational, the guy sucked last season but the last two games' he's been amazing, did i mension utd were playing without their brilliant center back parring? Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic were out and they still dominated the crap outta arsenal! i mean we're gonna win the league, no doubt about that, i just hope arsenal beat chelsea next week ( which is highly unlikey ),

any arsenal fans on this forum?[/quote']

yes..im a huge man united fan been supporting them since i was 6 years old..in fact i have the jersey way back when sharp sponsered them..lol..in any case i had this debate with a dude..about aresnal and their great football they played..they do play great football..but never deliver in important games, so entertainment doesnt get u trophy, man united play entertaining football with caution, and man united form is getting much better, awesome game..they didnt deliver against chelsea lost 3-0..they didnt deliver against man united, man united will win the league and even with all the financial turmiol the american owners brought 2 man united, they triumphed

Disgusting' date=' didnt think you could get any lower in my opinion but wow you have managed it. Personally dont care about the premier league being a Norwich fan, all i see are prima donnas and vile fans, even the semi final earlier in the week, i feel if a teams fans throw bottles at a players head the club should be automatically banned from all cup competitons for at least a year.

As for the liverpool fan, it was because of violence from your fans English clubs got banned from europe for a few years.[/quote']

meh, couldn't give two F's what you think of me, oh and when bellamy got pelted with the bottles, i was laughing my head off haha

yes..im a huge man united fan been supporting them since i was 6 years old..in fact i have the jersey way back when sharp sponsered them..lol..in any case i had this debate with a dude..about aresnal and their great football they played..they do play great football..but never deliver in important games' date=' so entertainment doesnt get u trophy, man united play entertaining football with caution, and man united form is getting much better, awesome game..they didnt deliver against chelsea lost 3-0..they didnt deliver against man united, man united will win the league and even with all the financial turmiol the american owners brought 2 man united, they triumphed[/quote']

this is more like it, someone talking sense and plus, ferdinandand vidic were out, when they both come back utd will be stronger, i'm still weary of chelsea though

meh' date=' couldn't give two F's what you think of me, oh and when bellamy got pelted with the bottles, i was laughing my head off haha[/quote']

So in summary, you think running people over in a car is just passion and all well and good as long as its about football, plus you find people throwing bottles at another humans head amusing.

Your mother must be so proud.

So in summary' date=' you think running people over in a car is just passion and all well and good as long as its about football, plus you find people throwing bottles at another humans head amusing.

Your mother must be so proud.[/quote']

i wouldnt bother with this thing Vonyoda he has been banned twice and it wont be long till it happens again.

Archived