Why Sonnen vs Marquardt is going to SUCK

kmdsounddotcom

Because I like them both... I've always thought that Nate has a better chance at beating Anderson, so maybe he should win. If I did that it would go against my general rule of liking the underdog.

In this case Sonnen is not so much an underdog, as being somewhat unpredictable. He will keep far away enough from his opponents to not fully engage, which is cool, but boring!

This style of Sonnens could nullify Andersons striking, making him a title contender. With of course a few fights down the line.

I've known about these guys for awhile, their attitudes are infamously humble. I want them both to win.

hope Nate wins though

Sonnen is good, but he's not exceptional at any level. My guess is that he will get either KO'ed or subbed in the 3rd round. He has better wrestling, but holding Nate down, especially since I think Nate probably outweighs him by a good 10lbs. will be alot harder to do.

Sonnen is more or less a gatekeeper. He'll never be a title contender, but he's good enough to beat the would be guys.

This fight will not be boring

Marquardt will engage first and sonnen will counter and they will both have great exchanges, nothing boring will happen in this fight.

Randy and Coleman. . . thats a different story

Hopefully The Natural will be more active in the clinch this time. I know this fight is going to a decision but I would give anything for one of them to finish it, i don't care who, don't care how, and I don't care what round its in.

This fight will not be boring

Marquardt will engage first and sonnen will counter and they will both have great exchanges' date=' nothing boring will happen in this fight.

Randy and Coleman. . . thats a different story

Hopefully The Natural will be more active in the clinch this time. I know this fight is going to a decision but I would give anything for one of them to finish it, i don't care who, don't care how, and I don't care what round its in.[/quote']

Im looking forward to all these fights! If your really a fan of the sport it doesnt matter who is fighting. I for one think that Randy and Coleman will be a great fight and mayb even a classic or we could see another classic Couture performance or mayb even a KO from him. I am looking forward to that fight I dont see it being boring at all I dont care what anyone says. And Marquardt vs Sonnen is gonna be TIGHT. Cant wait to see Nate finish Sonnen mostly because I really dont like Sonnen and I love Nate but this is an interesting fight that could possibly be a war!!!!! Cant wait to see Maia hopefully lay down his amazing BJJ either and Mike Swick vs Pauolo Thiago gonna be a great card!!!

I couldn;t disagree more. This is maybe the best MW fight out there excet Nate/Hendo.

The only thing that sucks about it is that regardless of who wins it, Silva is going to destory either one. Or Hendo too if he fights him again.

Like Penn at 155 Silva is without a serious challenger.

GSP is starting to look the same.

Machida looks beatable and Lesnar could lose to anyone. Literally.

So there's always that.

I couldn;t disagree more. This is maybe the best MW fight out there excet Nate/Hendo.

The only thing that sucks about it is that regardless of who wins it' date=' Silva is going to destory either one. Or Hendo too if he fights him again.

Like Penn at 155 Silva is without a serious challenger.

GSP is starting to look the same.

Machida looks beatable and Lesnar could lose to anyone. Literally.

So there's always that.[/quote']

i agree except with most except nate poses a realt threat to anderson and he knows it. hes said him self how good he is and he only continues to improve. i would like to reserve a sig bet to all takers that nate the great wins their rematch!!!!

i agree except with most except nate poses a realt threat to anderson and he knows it. hes said him self how good he is and he only continues to improve. i would like to reserve a sig bet to all takers that nate the great wins their rematch!!!!

I would give him a punchers chance. But not much more.

You want to bet on Nate beating Silva feel free. He'll be about an 800 poimt underdog. You should clean up.

Keep in minf=d Silva has already put the guy to sleep in one round.

And I do mean to sleep. As in lights out - nobodies home.

my thoughts + your thoughts = genius

great points u made

Archived