Whats up with Cung Les attitude

Alexx

I was at Strikeforce last night, and the second time Cung Le walked through he was with Rogers. The first time he came by he ignored everyone and kept walking. When he passed with Rogers, Rogers stopped and greeted and took photos with everyone. He took one with my dad, and about 10 other people that asked for one. Meanwhile, Le kept walking and watched Rogers for about 30 seconds before he walked away. He ignored everyone, gay. I've heard he is always like that with his fans, is that true?

and on a side note, i saw Mousasi walking out with Coenens team. I called him out for a photograph and when he was walking towards me the team called him back and he said later. I was kinda upset at that.

I was at Strikeforce last night' date=' and the second time Cung Le walked through he was with Rogers. The first time he came by he ignored everyone and kept walking. When he passed with Rogers, Rogers stopped and greeted and took photos with everyone. He took one with my dad, and about 10 other people that asked for one. Meanwhile, Le kept walking and watched Rogers for about 30 seconds before he walked away. He ignored everyone, gay. I've heard he is always like that with his fans, is that true?

and on a side note, i saw Mousasi walking out with Coenens team. I called him out for a photograph and when he was walking towards me the team called him back and he said later. I was kinda upset at that.[/quote']

That sucks man.

something funny that happened was that when Robbie Lawler was coming out after his fight from backstage, Security stopped him and asked him for his pass.

He was a few feet from me, idk if anyone else noticed but i started laughing my **** off.

something funny that happened was that when Robbie Lawler was coming out after his fight from backstage' date=' Security stopped him and asked him for his pass.

He was a few feet from me, idk if anyone else noticed but i started laughing my **** off.[/quote']

Oh man, those security guys and gals can be some rude dumb #$%^@#.

LMAO @ Lawler.

Hope you had a good time. At least you got to see my Idol last night. Mr. Walker.

ur gonna cry now? they are busy' date=' they dont have time to take pics with little b*tches like you[/quote']

one. I did not want a picture with Cung Le. But a lot of people did. Mousasi? Yeah i did want a picture, but i understand he had to be ringside for the championship fight.

two. I promise you im anything but little.

three. I bet you wouldn't talk to me like that in my face, atleast not without me kicking your ****.

and yeah Mainc, they are public figures.

Archived