Upcomming most boring fight ?

Cagefighter9

You dont know that man!!!!!! NO ONE CAN SAY THAT YET' date=' will just have to see on the mayb they will both throw down and it will be a classic war I hate how people are hating on this fight its ridiculous this is gonna be a good fight[/quote']

And i hate it when UFC fighters combined ages are 90...and they are fighting.

And i hate it when UFC fighters combined ages are 90...and they are fighting.

Are you serious dude! that just makes it that much more interesting. You dont have respect for 2 UFC HALL OF FAMER'S!!!!!! that still have the balls to go out there and fight even though they are in their late 40's are you serious!!!!!! Most guys would not even give a thought about fighting at that age. These are two legends that have paid their dues and now they get to throw down. This will be a good fight trust me and like I said I strongly feel that it could be a classic war, another classic Couture performance or a major upset from Coleman either way its gonna be a good fight

You dont know that man!!!!!! NO ONE CAN SAY THAT YET' date=' will just have to see on the mayb they will both throw down and it will be a classic war I hate how people are hating on this fight its ridiculous this is gonna be a good fight[/quote']

Get off your period ****.

Are you serious dude! that just makes it that much more interesting. You dont have respect for 2 UFC HALL OF FAMER'S!!!!!! that still have the balls to go out there and fight even though they are in their late 40's are you serious!!!!!! Most guys would not even give a thought about fighting at that age. These are two legends that have paid their dues and now they get to throw down. This will be a good fight trust me and like I said I strongly feel that it could be a classic war' date=' another classic Couture performance or a major upset from Coleman either way its gonna be a good fight[/quote']

tottaly agree with u i cant wait for this 1. ppl think it is goin 2 be boarin coz of there ages. i rember ppl sayin the randy and nog fight was goin 2 be rubbish look how that turned out yes randy didnt win but $hit he showed up to fight and with the coleman and bonner fight, i dont think any 1 give coleman a chance in hell for that one but he pulled it off im interested for this 1 i wanna see it.

tottaly agree with u i cant wait for this 1. ppl think it is goin 2 be boarin coz of there ages. i rember ppl sayin the randy and nog fight was goin 2 be rubbish look how that turned out yes randy didnt win but $hit he showed up to fight and with the coleman and bonner fight' date=' i dont think any 1 give coleman a chance in hell for that one but he pulled it off im interested for this 1 i wanna see it.[/quote']

It's not their age (mod edit). Look at the facts:

1: They're both wrestlers, and they've both slowed down despite what anyone says. No matter what, one of them is going to be looking to be on top. Know what that equals? 3 minutes of action, and 10 minutes in the grapple trying to get double-underhooks.

2: Neither have looked "exciting" in their past fights. I may appreciate technical ability more than the average joe, but Vera/Couture made me nod off.

Are you serious dude! that just makes it that much more interesting. You dont have respect for 2 UFC HALL OF FAMER'S!!!!!! that still have the balls to go out there and fight even though they are in their late 40's are you serious!!!!!! Most guys would not even give a thought about fighting at that age. These are two legends that have paid their dues and now they get to throw down. This will be a good fight trust me and like I said I strongly feel that it could be a classic war' date=' another classic Couture performance or a major upset from Coleman either way its gonna be a good fight[/quote']

is this joe rogan????? im gonna watch the fight but be real with yourself its not gonna be exciting. mark coleman has no endurance and couture isnt that good a striker...its gonna be a grappling snoozefest between 2 wrestlers who have the strength and technique to negate each others strength.....ive got couture winning because im guessing coleman will be gassed by early round 2

tottaly agree with u i cant wait for this 1. ppl think it is goin 2 be boarin coz of there ages. i rember ppl sayin the randy and nog fight was goin 2 be rubbish look how that turned out yes randy didnt win but $hit he showed up to fight and with the coleman and bonner fight' date=' i dont think any 1 give coleman a chance in hell for that one but he pulled it off im interested for this 1 i wanna see it.[/quote']

Yup just like UFC 107 alot of people thought the card was gonna be bad cause of all the injuries but it turned out to be an awesome card!!!! And I feel the same way for this fight and if Coleman can beat Couture he will really raise the bar for himself and especially after he beat Bonnar this is gonna be a good fight as long as they both put in eveything they got!!!! Yeah that Randy vs NOG fight was sick I definitely agree

is this joe rogan????? im gonna watch the fight but be real with yourself its not gonna be exciting. mark coleman has no endurance and couture is that good a striker...its gonna be a grappling snoozefest between 2 wrestlers who have the strength and tewchnique to negate each others strength.....ive got couture winning because im guessing coleman will be gassed by early round 2

Yeah! No one can say its not gonna be exciting cause IT HASNT HAPPEND YET RETARD we will have to wait and see but if it isnt than thats gonna be a big slap on your face dude you never know whats gonna happen in MMA so watch and see buddy thats all im gonna say

It's not their age idiot. Look at the facts:

1: They're both wrestlers' date=' and they've both slowed down despite what anyone says. No matter what, one of them is going to be looking to be on top. Know what that equals? 3 minutes of action, and 10 minutes in the grapple trying to get double-underhooks.

2: Neither have looked "exciting" in their past fights. I may appreciate technical ability more than the average joe, but Vera/Couture made me nod off.[/quote']

+1

btw i watched couture v vera and i had vera winning round 2 and 3 but maybe thats just me

no fight is boring..just some fights less action packed..respect 2 all fighters and the sacrifices they make

I think that if everyone here had a friend or two that competed at this level' date=' they might would be more appreciative to what these guys go through. Therefore being a little more respectful.[/quote']

You guys are all too right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can tell you guys are REAL FIGHT FANS

It's not their age (mod edit). Look at the facts:

1: They're both wrestlers' date=' and they've both slowed down despite what anyone says. No matter what, one of them is going to be looking to be on top. Know what that equals? 3 minutes of action, and 10 minutes in the grapple trying to get double-underhooks.

2: Neither have looked "exciting" in their past fights. I may appreciate technical ability more than the average joe, but Vera/Couture made me nod off.[/quote']

u might be right what ur sayin but i think they both know they need to step up and put on a show i just think this fight is goin to suprise alot of ppl

Bjs fights are boring

he has a weird personality and a big head.

He talked crap about GSP and then he just quit...said no more MR. GSP.....lol

thats sad....he should have went into the next round and let the ref ..stop the fight ...dont quit.....lol........

You dont see 47 year old Randy couture....saying " Hey ref....i think ill quit and not come out the next round.....can i just go home now?"

BJ just needs to fight and keep his mouth shut......he has already embarassed himself ....like when forest cried in the ring against jardine......

Everyone knows that Coleman and Couture is going to be a sleeper.

I keep hearing this and I hope to god it deosn't end up this why but both guys are wrestlers and we all know randy likes the clench I am dreading this fight ending up like couture vs vera if it does I say couture should retire, I love the guy but that fight was terrible

as for all the choices on the poll, none of those will be boring

Archived