Todd Duffee's Next Fight

Jack2Bowl

I think he should if he beats Dos Santos or Gonzaga because I don't see a point in him fighting anyone weaker. Tim Hague was practically undefeated when he was a victim of the UFC's fastest knockout. Brock Lesnar got a title shot after his first 2 wins in the UFC so why not?

I think he should if he beats Dos Santos or Gonzaga because I don't see a point in him fighting anyone weaker. Tim Hague was practically undefeated when he was a victim of the UFC's fastest knockout. Brock Lesnar got a title shot after his first 2 wins in the UFC so why not?

bc of all the other competition. mir, carwin, Nog, Cain, JDS, just to name a few

Wait... so Dos Santos and Gonzaga are at the top of the division? LOLOL gtfo.

I don't care what anyone says. He's not top 5.

He's an overhyped wrestler.

How can Velasquez not be in the Top 5 if he is getting a title shot after Mir or Carwin if he beats Nogueira instead of the winner of Dos Santos vs Gonzaga? No disrespect to anyone but Dos Santos couldn't even hold up a 7 fight win streak.

How can Velasquez not be in the Top 5 if he is getting a title shot after Mir or Carwin if he beats Nogueira instead of the winner of Dos Santos vs Gonzaga? No disrespect to anyone but Dos Santos couldn't even hold up a 7 fight win streak.

How can he not? Easy.

He's been propped on a pedestal by the UFC marketing team. He has shown absolutely nothing that has made him "dominant". Rothwell isn't even a challenge so don't even try to put him in this.

Dos Santos on the other hand, has fought real competition and "dominated".

What does holding up a 7 fight win streak really have to do with anything? He has 4 quality wins in the UFC and he has finished all of his opponents.

JDS has better wins than Carwin or Velasquez.

1. Lesnar

2. Mir

3. Nog

4. JDS

5. Velasquez or Carwin

How can he not? Easy.

He's been propped on a pedestal by the UFC marketing team. He has shown absolutely nothing that has made him "dominant". Rothwell isn't even a challenge so don't even try to put him in this.

Dos Santos on the other hand' date=' has fought real competition and "dominated".[/quote']

What? Velasquez isn't dominant? He just keeps climbing up the ladder TKO'ing people. Rothwell isn't a challenge? He is ranked as the #10 heavyweight fighter in the world, has 30 wins on his record, and Velasquez beat him. I am also sure that Velasquez can beat Nogueira who has lost to Dan Henderson.

What does holding up a 7 fight win streak really have to do with anything? He has 4 quality wins in the UFC and he has finished all of his opponents.

1. Lesnar

2. Mir

3. Nog

4. JDS

5. Velasquez or Carwin

Velasquez also has 4 quality wins in the UFC that he has finished. JDS has better wins than Carwin? I would like to see him finish all of his fights in the first half of the very first round. Carwin has defeated the undefeated and has more wins that JDS, not to mention his loss against Joaquim Ferreira.

What? Velasquez isn't dominant? He just keeps climbing up the ladder TKO'ing people. Rothwell isn't a challenge? He is ranked as the #10 heavyweight fighter in the world' date=' has 30 wins on his record, and Velasquez beat him. I am also sure that Velasquez can beat Nogueira who has lost to Dan Henderson.[/quote']

LOL are you kidding me?

He's TKO'ing people with 0 wrestling ability, big whoop.

Also, maybe... and that's a very strained maybe, Rothwell is the #10 heavyweight in the UFC.

Let me see your idea of who is top 10 in the UFC, and I'll tell you how delusional you are.

LOL are you kidding me?

He's TKO'ing people with 0 wrestling ability' date=' big whoop.

Also, maybe... and that's a very strained maybe, Rothwell is the #10 heavyweight in the UFC.

Let me see your idea of who is top 10 in the UFC, and I'll tell you how delusional you are.[/quote']

At least he has never lost with his "0 wrestling ability" unlike Brock and about being delusional, lets see what number it says on the the second line above "Contents" #500 or are you so delusional that you see #5000?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Rothwell

At least he has never lost with his "0 wrestling ability" unlike Brock and about being delusional' date=' lets see what number it says on the the second line above "Contents" #500 or are you so delusional that you see #5000?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Rothwell[/quote']

Haha learn to read nooblet. I meant his opponents have 0 wrestling ability.

Also... YOU QUOTED WIKIPEDIA TO ME? LOLOL

It also said July 2008 was when he was considered #10 ahaha.

Honestly, get some real MMA knowledge, because I quit talking to you.

You're banished from speaking with me.

What? Velasquez isn't dominant? He just keeps climbing up the ladder TKO'ing people. Rothwell isn't a challenge? He is ranked as the #10 heavyweight fighter in the world' date=' has 30 wins on his record, and Velasquez beat him. I am also sure that Velasquez can beat Nogueira [b']who has lost to Dan Henderson.[/b]

Velasquez also has 4 quality wins in the UFC that he has finished. JDS has better wins than Carwin? I would like to see him finish all of his fights in the first half of the very first round. Carwin has defeated the undefeated and has more wins that JDS, not to mention his loss against Joaquim Ferreira.

lol what the hell is the point of that?

Brad Morris and Dennis Stojnic are quality wins? lol He couldn't even finish Kongo and it took an early stoppage for him to finish Rothwell even though he probably woulda grinded out another UD.

Carwin has beat a bunch of no name cans. His only win worthy of note is Gonzaga. I like Carwin and hope he turns out to be a legit beast but you're a little kooky if you think Velasquez or Carwin's body of work so far looks better than Junior Dos Santos'.

Haha learn to read nooblet. I meant his opponents have 0 wrestling ability.

Also... YOU QUOTED WIKIPEDIA TO ME? LOLOL

It also said July 2008 was when he was considered #10 ahaha.

Honestly' date=' get some real MMA knowledge, because I quit talking to you.

You're banished from speaking with me.[/quote']

By the way you said it, you meant Velasquez, learn to write. I bet you don't even know what noob means. At least I quoted Wikipedia to you while you quoted me nothing. At least I quoted July 2008 while you didn't even quote me March 2001. All you do is talk and can't provide evidence. I should get some real MMA knowledge because you quit talking to me? Does that mean you were providing me knowledge in the first place? Somebody is getting really deIusional. I am banished from talking to you... thank god!

lol what the hell is the point of that?

Brad Morris and Dennis Stojnic are quality wins? lol He couldn't even finish Kongo and it took an early stoppage for him to finish Rothwell even though he probably woulda grinded out another UD.

Carwin has beat a bunch of no name cans. His only win worthy of note is Gonzaga. I like Carwin and hope he turns out to be a legit beast but you're a little kooky if you think Velasquez or Carwin's body of work so far looks better than Junior Dos Santos'.

I've seen people with a rank lower than 10 that have defeated Cro Cop faster than Dos Santos. He lost to a nobody ffs.

I've seen people with a rank lower than 10 that have defeated Cro Cop faster than Dos Santos. He lost to a nobody ffs.

lol that's all you could come up with? Cause he didn't finish Cro Cop EARLIER!? bwhahahahhahahaha EPIC FAIL

And who was the "people" with a rank lower than 10 that have defeated Cro Cop faster? Gonzaga?

you shoulda at least said that Cro Cop is not what he once was....but you come up with that...

lol that's all you could come up with? Cause he didn't finish Cro Cop EARLIER!? bwhahahahhahahaha EPIC FAIL

And who was the "people" with a rank lower than 10 that have defeated Cro Cop faster? Gonzaga?

you shoulda at least said that Cro Cop is not what he once was....but you come up with that...

Yes, because he didn't finish Cro Cop earlier, that means he was struggling with Cro Cop therefore he was a challenge to him, unlike to Gonzaga and how is that an epic fail? Yes, Gonzaga, Randleman, and Nogueira defeated Cro Cop faster in case if you didn't know because you were asking. How did Cro Cop change? He is losing more fights than he did before.

Yes' date=' because he didn't finish Cro Cop earlier, that means he was struggling with Cro Cop therefore he was a challenge to him, unlike to Gonzaga and how is that an epic fail? Yes, Gonzaga, Randleman, and Nogueira defeated Cro Cop faster in case if you didn't know because you were asking. How did Cro Cop change? He is losing more fights than he did before.[/quote']

LOL Your argument against JDS has turned into you trying to discredit his win of finishing Cro Cop because he didn't do it quicker? Something tells me you weren't on your high school debate team.

1. Lesnar

2. Mir

3. Nog

4. JDS

5. Velasquez or Carwin

i agree with everything you said, good post but if Cain can get passed Nog and when Mir exposes and destroys Carwin (by TKO i predict) how will you have your lineup then? and who will Cain have to face next for a TS? maybe JDS?

i agree with everything you said' date=' good post but if Cain can get passed Nog and when Mir exposes and destroys Carwin (by TKO i predict) how will you have your lineup then? and who will Cain have to face next for a TS? maybe JDS?[/quote']

If Cain FINISHES Nog (which I think is highly unlikely but ya never know) rather than winning by a decision, and Mir crushes Carwin it would probably look like:

1. Lesnar

2. Mir

3. Velasquez

4. JDS

5. Nog?

I think if Cain can finish Nog he'll definitely get the next title shot after Mir or Carwin get a shot. Even if JDS crushes Gonzaga I can't see the UFC giving him the shot even though they should.

If Cain FINISHES Nog (which I think is highly unlikely but ya never know) rather than winning by a decision' date=' and Mir crushes Carwin it would probably look like:

1. Lesnar

2. Mir

3. Velasquez

4. JDS

5. Nog

I think if Cain can finish Nog he'll definitely get the next title shot after Mir/Carwin. Even if JDS crushes Gonzaga I can't see the UFC giving him the shot even though they should.[/quote']

yeah i think cain will be sloppy and get subbed by nog

LOL Your argument against JDS has turned into you trying to discredit his win of finishing Cro Cop because he didn't do it quicker? Something tells me you weren't on your high school debate team.

No, I am saying that JDS isn't that good because he isn't as dominant as Gonzaga. You are so narrow-minded, grow up. You question exactly what everyone says, thing outside the box (if you have one). Dude, what ****ing high school? I graduated like 5 years ago. Oh, sorry I still didn't know you are still in grade school, how sad. Discredit his win lmfao that actually made my day, I don't care if he gets credit for his win. Good job JDS, what can I say? No offence and all but JDS is pretty cool actually, he just needs to show more.

No' date=' I am saying that JDS isn't that good because he isn't as dominant as Gonzaga. You are so narrow-minded, grow up. You question exactly what everyone says, thing outside the box (if you have one). Dude, what ****ing high school? I graduated like 5 years ago. Oh, sorry I still didn't know you are still in grade school, how sad. Discredit his win lmfao that actually made my day, I don't care if he gets credit for his win. Good job JDS, what can I say? No offence and all but JDS is pretty cool actually, he just needs to show more.[/quote']

Your rational for why Carwin is better than JDS is because Carwin finished Gonzaga who finished Cro Cop quicker than JDS? LOL So Carwin's 1 legitimate win of KOing Gonzaga is more impressive than JDS' 4 finish wins over Werdum, Struve, Cro Cop, and Yvel?

You really aren't that smart are you? You miss so many points it's incredible and not worth getting into. I questioned what you said cause I didn't think it was correct, I didn't do it for the hell of it. Good luck in life. I'm gonna go THING outside the box.

History lesson nubs. Carwin was supposed to fight Cain for the title. Then the Ufc wanted Brock to fight sooner and bumped Carwin to the spot by default. He did not earn the spot of #1 contender through fighting he gained it because it was a smart business move at the time. Since then he has been WAY over hyped. I'm not trying to discredit the guy as I think he is a great fighter but he is also a new fighter and only has one credible win. Strip away all the hype and promoting and Carwin is just a up and comer with potential.

Your rational for why Carwin is better than JDS is because Carwin finished Gonzaga who finished Cro Cop quicker than JDS? LOL So Carwin's 1 legitimate win of KOing Gonzaga is more impressive than JDS' 4 finish wins over Werdum' date=' Struve, Cro Cop, and Yvel?

You really aren't that smart are you? You miss so many points it's incredible and not worth getting into. I questioned what you said cause I didn't think it was correct, I didn't do it for the hell of it. Good luck in life. I'm gonna go THING outside the box.[/quote']

No, Carwin is better than everyone because nobody could do what he did. Smarter than you. I don't miss any points, I just focus on the most important ones. LMFAO! I wrote "THING" instead of "think" on purpose to see if you were such **** to mention it. Get a life. Once Carwin becomes champion and JDS loses again like he did before, you will know where you were wrong but for now you should "THING" outside the box thich I don't thing is possible. Pretty obvious you're still in high school kid.

No' date=' Carwin is better than everyone because nobody could do what he did. Smarter than you. I don't miss any points, I just focus on the most important ones. LMFAO! I wrote "THING" instead of "think" on purpose to see if you were such **** to mention it. Get a life. Once Carwin becomes champion and JDS loses again like he did before, you will know where you were wrong but for now you should "THING" outside the box thich I don't thing is possible. Pretty obvious you're still in high school kid.[/quote']

Good cover on the "thing" thing. You even put it in your speech like a cute joke n' everything. :) Also, I loved, "I don't miss any points, I just focus on the most important ones." I'm impressed by what you say.

Nobody could destroy a bunch of cans quickly like Carwin. Wow, great accomplishment. That's much more important than beating quality opponents.

Just remember that all of Carwin's wins except Gonzaga were against no name cans. Remember that when Mir is making his **** tap.

Wait... so Dos Santos and Gonzaga are at the top of the division? LOLOL gtfo.

I think dos santos is definately deserving of being in the top of the division more than carwin and cain! As far as mir goes he just had a shot at brock so imo dos santos should be a head of him to be fair. Only person that should get the shot before him would have to be big nog if he beats cain in his next fight

Archived