Any news on Kimbos next fight? Also any new on James Toney?

Chinner

If Toney is waiting to get an offer that is close to what he's made in boxing he might as well forget it. MMA figher make a lot more than they used to but it's still going to be awhile before they make the money the top boxers make. Besides he's an over the hill, bloated up middle weight. If he came to MMA he would get taken down and pounded anyway.

If Toney is waiting to get an offer that is close to what he's made in boxing he might as well forget it. MMA figher make a lot more than they used to but it's still going to be awhile before they make the money the top boxers make. Besides he's an over the hill' date=' bloated up middle weight. If he came to MMA he would get taken down and pounded anyway.[/quote']

Two words: Ray Mercer.

haha yeah . igood fite between meathead n kimbo. fireworks hopefully

Well on TUF it showed how well Kimbo excelled with his punching, since training with American Top Team. I see decent things for Kimbo but that is all, I just think that his start in the game is awfully late in mma. He no doubt has talent(just raw) and a humble attitude. For that he earns my respect.

Archived