Kimbo VS Bobby Lashley?

Juzie

Lashley would take Kimbo down and break his face. Kimbo's ground game' date=' whilst improved, is still pretty bad, Lashley would take him down with ease and punish him.[/quote']

I agree with you a 100%, nothing Kimbo would do would stop Lashey from taking him down and beat him into submission.

Lashley would win due to fatality. IMO kimbo would have no answer to lashley's power and takedowns. I don't see this fight happening at all, so no sense on really debating it. BTW I can't get over how jacked Lashley is, the guy is built like a freaking monster with 6% bodyfat.

I can't believe eleven people voted for Kimbo. Kimbo simply wouldn't win this fight, his standup isn't that great, it looked very sloppy against Alexander and that's allegedly the best part of his game. I seriously doubt he would be able to keep Lashley standing long enough to knock him out, he doesn't have the one punch knockout power to do this. Lashley would go straight in for the takedown, Kimbo would not be able to stop the takedown of a highly decorated amateur wrestler and then Kimbo, who can't do **** off his back will get absolutely blasted by Lashley. It would look similar to Lashley/Sapp, except Lashley would have like a 20 pound weight advantage over Kimbo and would control the pace of the fight and bully Kimbo with takedowns.

I can't believe eleven people voted for Kimbo. Kimbo simply wouldn't win this fight' date=' his standup isn't that great, it looked very sloppy against Alexander and that's allegedly the best part of his game. I seriously doubt he would be able to keep Lashley standing long enough to knock him out, he doesn't have the one punch knockout power to do this. Lashley would go straight in for the takedown, Kimbo would not be able to stop the takedown of a highly decorated amateur wrestler and then Kimbo, who can't do **** off his back will get absolutely blasted by Lashley. It would look similar to Lashley/Sapp, except Lashley would have like a 20 pound weight advantage over Kimbo and would control the pace of the fight and bully Kimbo with takedowns.[/quote']

+1

Archived