Sean Hannity: Let me tell you about him

KungFuMaster

For those of you who do not know Sean Hannity, he is a talk show host for conservative KMJ Fox News radio. He refrains from racist comments and is not as blatant as Rush Limbaugh, but nevertheless, he is rude to all democrat callers. They screen their calls only allowing ignorant democrats to get through only to have them humiliated on the air. I have tried many times to get through but have never gotten to speak to Sean. Obviously they fear I would dismantle him in front of his listeners and that would not be good for the show’s ratings.

Apparently Sean frequents the ufc forum under an alias which I will not reveal at the moment just to keep the suspense going. We have all seen the threads and topics of Evolution, Big Bang, Stem Cell Research, Abortion, and Gay rights; all of which Sean has appeals to and has openly made his conservative views on. Who is Sean Hannity?

Furthermore, like I have stated before, I wanted a piece of Sean Hannity for a while now and can only imagine what I would say to him when the opportunity presents itself. Unbeknownst to me, he has been under my nose all this time in this forum under an alias. I have been arguing with Sean for the last 3 ? months in this forum with great success, proving the show was correct for not letting me go on the air as I would have definitely destroyed KMJ’s favorite employee, Sean Hannity.

Sean, if you’re reading this, I would like to say you are a prick on your show. The only reason you sound good over the air is because the debates are under your terms and conditions of which your show has the power to manipulate and mute any comments that are devastating to your views. However, in this forum, you are just another member. You have been battered severely over the course of these 3 ? months. It is obvious you do much better on KMJ Fox News radio; I suggest you stick to something you have control of rather than a public forum where all conditions are fair.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't stand FOX "news" and the Limbaughs of the world.

FOX and their hosts are nothing more than the mouthpiece for the crazies on the conservative side of things.

Cheers

-DR

He's a very smart man, but his views and egotistic attitude is what gets to me. I have tried many times to get through just so I can flame him on air, but they would never let me. Don't get me started on Rush Limbaugh. He is the biggest prick and public racist in America. It is astonishing he has so many listeners and fans, which reminds me of how far we are from equal rights and opportunities.

He's a very smart man' date=' but his views and egotistic attitude is what gets to me. I have tried many times to get through just so I can flame him on air, but they would never let me. Don't get me started on Rush Limbaugh. He is the biggest prick and public racist in America. It is astonishing he has so many listeners and fans, which reminds me of how far we are from equal rights and opportunities.[/quote']

I think intellectually speaking he's probably just a click or two above average. But you don't have to have to be intellectually deficient to be a complete idiot. As for Limbaugh...he's one of the biggest issues we have in this country domestically. Stirs up the pot and causes hatred, fear and division. But then..Hannity...O'Reilly...and ****ing Beck...all do the same thing...they are all a disease in my opinion.

Cheers

-DR

I think intellectually speaking he's probably just a click or two above average. But you don't have to have to be intellectually deficient to be a complete idiot. As for Limbaugh...he's one of the biggest issues we have in this country domestically. Stirs up the pot and causes hatred' date=' fear and division. But then..Hannity...O'Reilly...and ****ing Beck...all do the same thing...they are all a disease in my opinion.

Cheers

-DR[/quote']

We do not need separate parties in our government. The thing with these talk shows is they divide the country even more than what it already is.

No need for two parties? Writing off ALL republican opinions as nonsense? Wow I'm sure you would school him with the vast knowledge of politics you've shown. Now I like most people who take an open intellectual view of politics am fiscally conservative and socially liberal. With a single party you have no checks and balances and the goverment is free to do anything the elected officials want with no resistance. I believe North Korea China Cuba and Nazi Germany are prime examples of a single party system, yeah seems to work out well for them. FYI I avoid all talkshow hosts from both sides. They push agendas moreso than educate. For those who care O' Rielly and Rush have both admitted repeatedly to those who know them that they are total corporate images and don't believe much if any of what they preach.

AK is a neglected child who lives and thrives on the internent. He is your neighbor's kid that hardly steps outside to play.

Ok his not AK. Can you give me another clue, is he one of those guys who echange post on that "Gays in the Millitary" thread coz they talk a lot in that thread reagarding 'rights" issue. I think that thread reaches aroud 57 pages. I feel asleep following their exchange.

Ok his not AK. Can you give me another clue' date=' is he one of those guys who echange post on that "Gays in the Millitary" thread coz they talk a lot in that thread reagarding 'rights" issue. I think that thread reaches aroud 57 pages. I feel asleep following their exchange.[/quote']

Yes, he has made numerous posts on the Gays in the military thread. You are quite new to the forum, you may not know him.

Ok his not AK. Can you give me another clue' date=' is he one of those guys who echange post on that "Gays in the Millitary" thread coz they talk a lot in that thread reagarding 'rights" issue. I think that thread reaches aroud 57 pages. I feel asleep following their exchange.[/quote']

If you read all the posts, someone has already found out Sean Hannity's identity in this forum. By confidential agreements, I cannot state his alias on this open forum.

But Megan always wear skirts on her show. She's tall' date=' I like girls with long legs. I like when she interviews someone and engaged into heated argument with them.[/quote']

kelly is a very cool lawyer, I heard she got her first broadcast employment by storming into an executive news-producers office & demanding a job ... he hired her :)

Archived