BOBBY LASHLEY: Allow me to build up or give me title shot

The_Power

to me this sounds like he's gunna get a shot at overeem in may (coker said overeem will be back in may) and we already know werdum is fighting fedor

a thing that bothers me is that when fedor last fought against rogers on cbs is that they dubbed him world number 1 (which he is) they should of give him title shot strait up against overeem

to me this sounds like he's gunna get a shot at overeem in may (coker said overeem will be back in may) and we already know werdum is fighting fedor

a thing that bothers me is that when fedor last fought against rogers on cbs is that they dubbed him world number 1 (which he is) they should of give him title shot strait up against overeem

I think he's defending his WAMMA belt cagainst Werdum. You have to understand Fedor is still the WAMMA champion.And Werdum is the best challenger in Strikeforce. More so than Overeem.

I think he's defending his WAMMA belt cagainst Werdum. You have to understand Fedor is still the WAMMA champion.And Werdum is the best challenger in Strikeforce. More so than Overeem.

I know what your saying but overeem is strikeforce's champion I just though it would be more logical to put the world number 1 against the promotions number 1

I know what your saying but overeem is strikeforce's champion I just though it would be more logical to put the world number 1 against the promotions number 1

Well, take away the belt and Werdum is rated higher than Overeem is. Werdum also holds a win over Overeem. So I think Werdum is the best opponent for Fedor right now.

it's funny how Overeem is rated. The highest I found of him on the first 10 listings was a #8

*side note* I only found him on 4 sites, the others he was rated #9 or not on the list at all.

Strikeforce should build him up, 1 or 2 more then maybe throw a title shot his way.

I understand Strikeforce to be pushing certain names and build-up certain fighters as their "AAA" fighters, given Hendo deserves an instant title shot based on credentials of competition and being a past Champ, why give one to Lashley after what happend with his Sims fight? granted Wes took the fight on One weeks notice and looked terribly out of shape, but I wasn't convinced with the stoppage at all.

just came across this vid, haven't seen it up yet so check it out:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Sims-says-Lashley-is-juiced-up-and-that-he-che?urn=mma,216704

Archived