Why do people on here bash Lesnar so much?

cdaburnab

You gotta admit he's a great wrestler. I mean Heath Herrings been around for a long time and he completely dominated him for 15 minutes. He lost once to Frank Mir after getting over confident and redeemed that loss by completely dominating him in their next fight. I mean he destroyed Frank Mir the second time around....I wouldn't even want to see them fight again it would be pointless imo.

I dont even think Shane Carwin should be fighting Frank Mir, to me thats the stupidest fight in years. I think that fight should be cancelled so Carwin can fight Brock, theres not a lot of others in his weight class. If Shane Carwin gets his first loss then were bound to see a Mir vs Lesnar rematch and who really wants to see that again? I understand best of 3 blah blah blah, Mir got lucky on the first fight. Lesnar was an amateur who was dominating him, and in their second fight destroyed him...

Its mainly because of his wwe background and how fast he got his title shot, it also didn't help him acting the way he did after the win against mir at ufc100!

I think hes exciting and will bring out the best in the other heavyweights!

You might get flamed for this I think this thread has been done a bunch of times already

You gotta admit he's a great wrestler. I mean Heath Herrings been around for a long time and he completely dominated him for 15 minutes. He lost once to Frank Mir after getting over confident and redeemed that loss by completely dominating him in their next fight. I mean he destroyed Frank Mir the second time around....I wouldn't even want to see them fight again it would be pointless imo.

I dont even think Shane Carwin should be fighting Frank Mir' date=' to me thats the stupidest fight in years. I think that fight should be cancelled so Carwin can fight Brock, theres not a lot of others in his weight class. If Shane Carwin gets his first loss then were bound to see a Mir vs Lesnar rematch and who really wants to see that again? I understand best of 3 blah blah blah, Mir got lucky on the first fight. Lesnar was an amateur who was dominating him, and in their second fight destroyed him...[/quote']

check the "what champion do you want to see lose" thread ..

Because he is not a true MMA champion or even fighter for that matter. He is just a very large man that draws rating. He has no respect for his opponents, no respect for the sport, and no respect for the fans. So all you Lesnar fans, just know that he gave you the finger at UFC 100

Because he is not a true MMA champion or even fighter for that matter. He is just a very large man that draws rating. He has no respect for his opponents' date=' no respect for the sport, and no respect for the fans. So all you Lesnar fans, just know that he gave you the finger at UFC 100[/quote']

pretty much, yeah.

I dont even think Shane Carwin should be fighting Frank Mir' date=' to me thats the stupidest fight in years. I think that fight should be cancelled so Carwin can fight Brock, theres not a lot of others in his weight class[/b']. If Shane Carwin gets his first loss then were bound to see a Mir vs Lesnar rematch and who really wants to see that again? I understand best of 3 blah blah blah, Mir got lucky on the first fight. Lesnar was an amateur who was dominating him, and in their second fight destroyed him...

It's in Carwin's best interest to fight Mir at least as far as money is concerned. He needs to fight to make moeny, and Brock is still not ready to fight till Mayish. Carwin's been waitin since october. If he can't beat Mir than he shouldn't fight Brock either

Also Mir is as close to Lesnar's weight as Carwin or closer.

Because he is not a true MMA champion or even fighter for that matter. He is just a very large man that draws rating. He has no respect for his opponents' date=' no respect for the sport, and no respect for the fans. So all you Lesnar fans, just know that he gave you the finger at UFC 100[/quote']

... was that before or after he announced that he might go home & ride sable ?

This.

I mainly dislike him because he is arrogant and makes an a$$ of himself.He would be very popular if he went the Rich Franklin route.I have never seen Franklin do anything but give people respect.If you want people to respect you,keep your mouth shut and earn it. Anyone in the sport can get caught at anytime if you let your guard down.GSP vs Serra is the perfect example.Another example is the first Mir vs Lesnar.Give Mir credit where it is due.Brock left his leg out to dry and Mir was good enough to grab it and make him tap.Lesnar did not make that mistake the second time and dominated him.The fact that people are calling Fedor afraid is absurd.That man is not afraid to fight anyone,no matter what size they are.He has earned respect by keeping his mouth shut,respecting every opponent,and dominating the HW division the last 10 years.As far as Brock or Dana says,who cares.If they really want to fight Fedor,have them sign a 1 fight contract with Strikeforce and make it happen.When you are at the top,people are supposed to come to you or where your at.Not the other way around.Brock is very early in his career but does show tremendous promise.His size and atheltic ability are great attributes to have.Does he have a chance to beat Fedor,the answer is yes.Anybody can be beat on any given night.Please remember that no one and I mean no HW has the one puch power of Fedor in the UFC.Fedor's ground game is second to none.I do think Fedor would win,but that is only my opinion.

When you are the best at what you do. Everyone will hate you.

Look at Forrest. Gets smashed all the time. Everyone feels sorry for the guy.

If Brock didn't care about his hair so much, he might let Mir hit his face but then the fans will feel sorry for Brock, so he wont let Mir have that one punch yet. Maybe in a few years when he is tired of being champ.

I dont even think Shane Carwin should be fighting Frank Mir' date=' to me thats the stupidest fight in years. I think that fight should be cancelled so Carwin can fight Brock, theres not a lot of others in his weight class. If Shane Carwin gets his first loss then were bound to see a Mir vs Lesnar rematch and who really wants to see that again? I understand best of 3 blah blah blah, Mir got lucky on the first fight. Lesnar was an amateur who was dominating him, and in their second fight destroyed him...[/quote']

Go catch up on UFC news, then come back and post. Mir is fighting Carwin because Brock is laid off until atleast July and there has to be heavyweight action until then. There is tons of talent in the HW division so saying there is no one else is a joke... and honestly, speaking as a Brock fan.. he better not over look Mir. And I think a lot of people would like to see Brock/Mir 3... you know, people that actually know a little something about MMA. You dont think Couture/Liddell 2 was a domination fight? Did that make Couture/Liddell 3 any less exciting? Nope... Mir has packed on 20lbs of muscle which will make it easier to finish by subs, successfully complete sweeps. Not to mention he just almost KO'd the only considered K1 striker in the HW division in the first minute of the first round... Sounds exciting to me.

Nope... Mir has packed on 20lbs of muscle which will make it easier to finish by subs' date=' successfully complete sweeps. Not to mention he just almost KO'd the only considered K1 striker in the HW division in the first minute of the first round... Sounds exciting to me.[/quote']

I would be very excited to see lesnar/mir 3 and i think mir will be a lot more dangerous in this fight if it happens!

Mir did not almost ko kongo though, just knocked him off his feet imo kongo didnt even look rocked! Still mir is looking impressive none the less

This is why people bash on lesnar

Dedicated mma fans are big enthusiast on sportsmanship. Lesnar has lacked to show this quality in his fighting career. He doesn't respect his oponents and does not show sportsmanship like qualities(i.e. frank mir fight). No one denies that he is a great wrestler. Buts thats all he is... is a great wrestler. If he changed up his attitude and became more well rounded mma fans might start to show him more respect but first impressions are everything.

But seriously brock sucks as a true mixed martial artist and is a horrible representation of the UFC

But seriously brock sucks as a true mixed martial artist and is a horrible representation of the UFC

I agree, but thats not what concerns the UFC. Its all about publicity and making money, why do u think they basically gave lesnar the title after 2 fights (being 1 loss and 1 win in the UFC). I'm sure alot of other people where more deserving of it than lesnar.

I mean ****, look at all the god damned brock threads in this forum. Its ridiculous, the dudes a major attention *****. He's got me sucked in too, not because I like him. But because I wanna see him get ktfo'd and stop being such a showboat.

And all the brock fans saying he's so great because he got the title in 3 fights, that was basically a gimmie. Theres no other reason they'd set him up for the title shot so soon besides publicity.

"Breathes deep" feels good to get that off my chest.

When you are the best at what you do. Everyone will hate you.

Look at Forrest. Gets smashed all the time. Everyone feels sorry for the guy.

If Brock didn't care about his hair so much' date=' he might let Mir hit his face but then the fans will feel sorry for Brock, so he wont let Mir have that one punch yet. Maybe in a few years when he is tired of being champ.[/quote']

where is the part where you say "LOL jk"??

Archived