Dan Miller: "I'm not afraid to go to the ground with Demian Maia."

ricoj3323

i think Miller is going to pull of the upset over Maia' date=' as in his other interviews i have seen, he states how he is not afraid to go to the ground with Maia. He also talks about his sibling riverly with his brother Jim.

[/url']

LMFAO he should be, he should stay on his feet going to the ground with maia is a mistake plain and simple

I cant wait to see this fight and im looking forward to see Maia's beautiful BJJ. I really want Demian to do good and mayb even get a "sub of the night" but Jim Miller looks like a tough dude and I expect this to be a good fight!!!! Im really pulling for Maia and I heard Miller say he wanted to stand and bang with him but if he does go to ground with Maia I think it could be over very very soon. Cant wait to seee it peace

After seeing what Marquardt did to him, I don't even want to know what A. Silva would've done to him if he won and got a title shot. He has a lot of work to do on his stand up before being back in title contention. That being said, I actually want Maia via (T)KO just so I can be wrong. I see him RD2 subbing Miller though.

Archived