Stretch Marks

Vaseline

Iv been working out recently and noticing that I am getting stretch marks. Also previous stretch marks, that werent that visible, are now a lot more red in colour.

I dont want to stop working out because of this but I would like to know if theres a way that I could possibly prevent this from happening or a way that I could fade them out as much as possible?

Im not really sure if stretch marks are common amongst men.

I would suggest getting off the roids. Unless you're fairly young. Growth that causes stretch marks is often unnatural and very rapid. I got stretch marks on my biceps right around where your pectorals connect because I did roids once upon a time. That was the only time I ever worked out in my life that I grew exponentially in a short amount of time.

I would suggest getting off the roids. Unless you're fairly young. Growth that causes stretch marks is often unnatural and very rapid. I got stretch marks on my biceps right around where your pectorals connect because I did roids once upon a time. That was the only time I ever worked out in my life that I grew exponentially in a short amount of time.

lol, roids? give me a break bro. iv gotten stretch marks from lifting weights, i never tooken steroids. you should get your facts straight. the only thing iv taken was hydroxicut (think thats how its spelled) i just worked out like a ****ing animal.

I went from about 180 lbs to 235 between 2008 and 2009 (not fat, or working out!) basically from "becoming a man" lol just got very thick and muscular, but I also unfortunately got stretch marks on my biceps and some on my chest. My beautiful chest!!! Anyway I scoured the internet for oils and such and "Revitol" got the best reviews. Cost like 180 euros which is i dunno over 200 dollars but it made them practically invisble after only about 5-6 months. It's the best for definite, providing you can afford it!

lol' date=' roids? give me a break bro. iv gotten stretch marks from lifting weights, i never tooken steroids. you should get your facts straight. the only thing iv taken was hydroxicut (think thats how its spelled) i just worked out like a ****ing animal.[/quote']

I'm so confused right now

roids are for complete losers first off.

lil background on me, my father was a personal trainer so growing up i knew everything about nutrition, weights, cardio.

My father started lifting weights when he was 35ish and in the first year of working out everyday with a personal trainer (ex pro rugby player) he gained 12kgs of muscle and got loads of stretch marks. (my father is 5'7, small frame)

i waited until i had stopped growing in height until i began to lift weights, in a year i put on about 9 kilos of muscle, and i got stretch marks too (a few small ones on my left shoulder, some long ones on my back, some across my biceps) (i'm 6 foot, thin frame)

if you work out hard and put on muscle fast you get them, unless your lucky and have good skin... BUT HEY, when u got a 6 pack, and what not, nobody cares about stretch marks. ;)

most women have them too, round there breastsses n such hah

Iv been working out recently and noticing that I am getting stretch marks. Also previous stretch marks' date=' that werent that visible, are now a lot more red in colour.

I dont want to stop working out because of this but I would like to know if theres a way that I could possibly prevent this from happening or a way that I could fade them out as much as possible?

Im not really sure if stretch marks are common amongst men.[/quote']

YOu can try getting a tan which would not make them as visible.

YOu could stop benching 5oo pounds that cause those marks

YOu could try some vitamin E on them

YOu could refuse to get stretch marks

Even though I have grown over the years I do not have a lot of stretch marks at all. I think this would be common in the first stages of lifting, because I do recall having them on my pecs at one time,,,, hold on... just looked they are not there anymore.

Archived