Why Sinosic?

Dufussman

Let me preface this by saying I have the sincerest respect for all ufc fighters, their training, heart, and determination. I'm not an MMA fighter in any way. I've been watching ufc since it began so I feel I know something about the sport.

So why Elivis Sinosic!? He hasn't won a fight in nearly a decade, has lost 6 in a row, and when I watch him I feel seriously sorry for him like I'm watching my uncle get pulverized in a bar fight. He reminds me of the first guy I used to fight on the old nintendo mike tysons punch-out.

So now that I've demonstrated my lack of insight, can someone tell me how he keeps getting fights and what ppl are seeing in him that I'm not......

I think the same goes for Paul Buentello and a few others as well.

Let me preface this by saying I have the sincerest respect for all ufc fighters' date=' their training, heart, and determination. I'm not an MMA fighter in any way. I've been watching ufc since it began so I feel I know something about the sport.

So why Elivis Sinosic!? He hasn't won a fight in nearly a decade, has lost 6 in a row, and when I watch him I feel seriously sorry for him like I'm watching my uncle get pulverized in a bar fight. He reminds me of the [b']first guy I used to fight on the old nintendo mike tysons punch-out.[/b]

So now that I've demonstrated my lack of insight, can someone tell me how he keeps getting fights and what ppl are seeing in him that I'm not......

I think the same goes for Paul Buentello and a few others as well.

Glass Joe would kick Elvis Sinosic's @ss.

Because he's Australian and the UFC want to have him on their first ever card in Australia. One of the higher profile Aussie fighters.

Yep. Hes a fighter I wanna watch, for sure. Hes a legit black belt in BJJ, so his ground work isn't too shabby. Im also going to look for improved standup, it couldn't of been all of this time, without him gaining any extra experience training.

Edit: Dont look at this being his all-mighty return to the UFC, its probably a one-off. Although, look at all the second chances he had before in the UFC.

Let me preface this by saying I have the sincerest respect for all ufc fighters' date=' their training, heart, and determination. I'm not an MMA fighter in any way. I've been watching ufc since it began so I feel I know something about the sport.

So why Elivis Sinosic!? He hasn't won a fight in nearly a decade, has lost 6 in a row, and when I watch him I feel seriously sorry for him like I'm watching my uncle get pulverized in a bar fight. He reminds me of the first guy I used to fight on the old nintendo mike tysons punch-out.

I think the same goes for Paul Buentello and a few others as well.[/quote']

secretly hes Danas illegitimate child...lol

I think the same goes for Paul Buentello and a few others as well.[/quote']

hes getting revenge on some goon that made him tap for stickin his chin in his eye. plus i dont think hes all that bad, its like the ufc hated him and gave him the toughest fights he could take. plus winning ur ufc debut against horn immediately put him in the top where he shouldnt have been

Archived