This forum has to be one of the most friendly places on the net

aethlefirth

Seriously, you people who post comments on here are some of the sanest and most rational kind hearted people on earth.

In all honesty I have a great time on here for the most part and most of the guys who post on here are funny knowledgeable and in some cases overly passionate about our beloved sport of MMA. And since some numptie decided to make a thread stating otherwise I thought I would make one to sing the praises of this forum.

We have very good relaxed mods who understand that for the most part we are adults and should be able to regulate ourselves and we do with a couple of exceptions and we all know who they are. Brewster seems very knowledgeable but a bit aloof I have never got much out of him but then he might just dislike me who knows, G_row seems just as knowledgeable but a bit more likely to have a chat with you, honorary mention to Jujitswho.

As far as members go I would like to give a few mentions, FAST and Kevbo_jones are funny guys and very knowledgeable and helpful about all things training that?s when they aren?t at each other?s throats, Cryptic_Soldier is the most honest guy on here he gives you his opinion and he means every word he says, HappyHamer, Ares9139, my CBC club brothers very unbiased and informed opinions from these two guys I can honestly say I?ve never seen these two bad mouth anyone even when it was deserved, Vonyoda and BlueStandard pretty much the same as the last two, Alpha_Omega we have had run ins but I respect his knowledge if not his ability to admit if he is wrong , ArcaneKnight,often imitated but never successfully though I?m not a fan of his work you have to admire the commitment that goes into those threads if not the content.

Sorry if I missed anyone who felt they should be on here I meant no disrespect,to new members and this is a great place just dont make stupid threads and you wont get stupid comments,hey weve all been there.

ah rev sorry i missed you off bro i was doing about 3 things at once.

I was just mocking the cbc (see post 2) bit harsh but I don't mean it. Thanks man, I appreciate it. I think we're possibly the new generation in the outside the ufc section (or the constants).

I look forward to reading your comments and enjoy your humours (good sirs).

I strongly disagree with LegoPig and I welcome the new posters, it's great to see somebody with 10 posts absolutely kill it with mma (or any knowledge). I look forward to seeing who comes in every month and emerges as a really great poster.

It's great when people stay and increase their knowledge or enjoy the topics.

I was just mocking the cbc (see post 2) bit harsh but I don't mean it. Thanks man' date=' I appreciate it. I think we're possibly the new generation in the outside the ufc section (or the constants).

I look forward to reading your comments and enjoy your humours (good sirs).

I strongly disagree with LegoPig and I welcome the new posters, it's great to see somebody with 10 posts absolutely kill it with mma (or any knowledge). I look forward to seeing who comes in every month and emerges as a really great poster.

It's great when people stay and increase their knowledge or enjoy the topics.[/quote']

its funny that its always the guys who come on here claiming astounding MMA knowledge make a couple of very stupid threads and then get upsett cos they get torn apart then leave, where as there are some guys with very few posts that seem to have mad MMA knowledge they stick around ticking over and then there is us gobby lot:).

its funny that its always the guys who come on here claiming astounding MMA knowledge make a couple of very stupid threads and then get upsett cos they get torn apart then leave' date=' where as there are some guys with very few posts that seem to have mad MMA knowledge they stick around ticking over and then there is us gobby lot:).[/quote']

I've personally grown since i've been here and am still not even close to being one of the most knowledgable (lets say on miscellaneous combat topics).

But I second this, there are some guys who are know it alls. You really do get all types. That's why it's great if they stay around for a bit and get a view of the forum. There's a great atmosphere in this forum and I honestly feel the UFC section is improving besides the obvious troll posts and multiple garbage from some.

Ya whoever wrote that thread yesterday was retarded and probably a strikeforce rep or something. It's usually pretty jovial in here with the exception of a few peeps. I'm always looking to kill time and work and since I recently discovered these forums I've been pretty busy with screwing off. Peace *****es.

F*** this website you guys are mean. I gotta go change my iPAD and clean the sand from my V-gina. No on a serious note I do alot of the time come off as King douc** Somtimes I do mean it but in 90% of cases it is in responce to somnthing I took as being a personal shot coming from the person i insult(or I am informing you bluntly you are a duplicate thread maker or have worse spellling than an Arizona Educated HS barely graduate) The only people I have true contempt for have recieved a private message from me indicating a tad bit of my personal resent tword them. Only 2 that I know of from the top of my head.

I like to think I have a good deal of MMA knowlage as well as diet and excrersize info.

Also like it was stated by the OP I am very opinionated and will tell you my mind regardless of how it may make you feel. I am a bunt (bull in a china shop) intrument.

On a side note Time warp is cool and navy guys sew their names onto their butts of their uniforms why i DONT KNOW?

F*** this website you guys are mean. I gotta go change my iPAD and clean the sand from my V-gina. No on a serious note I do alot of the time come off as King douc** Somtimes I do mean it but in 90% of cases it is in responce to somnthing I took as being a personal shot coming from the person i insult(or I am informing you bluntly you are a duplicate thread maker or have worse spellling than an Arizona Educated HS barely graduate) The only people I have true contempt for have recieved a private message from me indicating a tad bit of my personal resent tword them. Only 2 that I know of from the top of my head.

I like to think I have a good deal of MMA knowlage as well as diet and excrersize info.

Also like it was stated by the OP I am very opinionated and will tell you my mind regardless of how it may make you feel. I am a bunt (bull in a china shop) intrument.

On a side note Time warp is cool and navy guys sew their names onto their butts of their uniforms why i DONT KNOW?

I like you man. You're not afraid to speak your mind, and because most of your views are completely different from mine, we always end up having discussions that teach me something new.

Let's get back on track here. For the most part, the majority of members in here are respectful and can share opinions without serious insults. There are a few bad apples in here, which they know who they are, but overall, this site is pretty friendly and way too sarcastic. Sarcasm seems to be the number one reason why new members come and go. There are so many members, yet I only know about 15 names off the top of my head.

Let's get back on track here. For the most part' date=' the majority of members in here are respectful and can share opinions without serious insults. There are a few bad apples in here, which they know who they are, but overall, this site is pretty friendly and way too sarcastic. Sarcasm seems to be the number one reason why new members come and go. There are so many members, yet I only know about 15 names off the top of my head.[/quote']

Kung Fu, why do navy guys sew nameplates on the **** of their uniform bottoms?

I Could imply that there are homoerotic possiilities there but I wont.

Kung Fu' date=' why do navy guys sew nameplates on the **** of their uniform bottoms?

I Could imply that there are homoerotic possiilities there but I wont.[/quote']

The Navy is heading in a direction where everything and everyone is held accountable. The name on your butt is to make sure others can identify you as you are making a run for it.

Hey man we've always been cool and all. I'll Pm you my email if you want to keep in touch or whatever. I may be facing perma ban for what im about to post so its been nice talking with you all.

yeah pls do i hope you dont get banned but one thing i have learned about you is you will do and say whatever you want feck the consequences,let me have that e-mail address.

yeah pls do i hope you dont get banned but one thing i have learned about you is you will do and say whatever you want feck the consequences' date='let me have that e-mail address.[/quote']

Just sent it bro. And your right. Ive gotten a non-judicial punishment for it in the past and had it threatened like another 2 dozen times. I say what I want. If somone has a problem with it, its their problem not mine. Make sure to read the thread. it should be obvious.

I hope I wont get banned either but I think it is commin.

Archived