Herschel Walker vs. Jose Canseco

Buccos13

Heisman trophy-winning running back Herschel Walker made his mixed martial arts debut over the weekend' date=' ruthlessly dispatching his more experienced opponent in just three rounds. At 47, Walker appeared in ridiculously good shape and demonstrated that he takes MMA seriously.

Yesterday, former MLB slugger Jose Canseco tweeted that he wants to challenge Walker in a fight. "I guess I may have to show Herschel Walker who the real bad Boy of the Sports industry is. If the powers that be are reading, I want in," he wrote. (He later added that he is "looking for a local tanning place and a 24 hour gym that I can endorse.")

Canseco also has experience in the MMA arena, but unlike Walker, Canseco's debut fight was a major embarrassment. He was defeated in a mere 77 seconds.

Below, see pictures of Walker dominating his MMA adversary, as well as a picture of Canseco limping out of the ring after his crushing loss. Who would win if the two faced off? (Via Dugout Sports Show.)[/quote']

What do you think, and who would win? Based on Jose Canseco's last fight, I think he would get absolutely destroyed by Walker.

Based on Jose Canseco's last fight,
blah blah blah

Firstly, Conseco fought with a serious knee injury, which eventually caused him to lose when the knee snapped. Secondly, he fought an established fighter and a giant.

Anyway, Walker is a real martial artist, and his physical shape is... well, I guess he's the kind of freak Randy Couture is - his shape is ridiculously good.

He'd beat Conseco by demolition.

Canseco would destroy Herschel in the standup. What little Canseco showed, he had much better movement then Herschel. Herschel would have to take it to the ground. However, I think Herschel would win simply because Canseco wouldn't take his training serious. I remember reading that he didn't even know who he was fighting until he went to the weigh-ins and saw Hong Man Choi.

Canseco would destroy Herschel in the standup. What little Canseco showed' date=' he had much better movement then Herschel. Herschel would have to take it to the ground. However, I think Herschel would win simply because Canseco wouldn't take his training serious. I remember reading that he didn't even know who he was fighting until he went to the weigh-ins and saw Hong Man Choi.[/quote']

Turning and running in the opposite direction - Great movement!

Turning and running in the opposite direction - Great movement!

As opposed to shuffling his feet and wagging his ****. Canseco would run circles around Herschel and would throw in those kicks. Regardless, Canseco still loses for his arrogance. He'll take the fight lightly and get pounded out again.

Jose is a disgrace to what MMA is, a legitimate competition not some after circus show a Roid Monkey wants to try out of his own personal arrogance and conquest, I seriously hope if he fights again, something will happen so he won't ever be able to again.

my dislike for Jose Conseco you say? pfff what dislike hahah

Walker would kill canseco IMO. Walker is a freak of an athlete who happens to be in the best shape of his life, (so he says). It also helps that he has been studying the martial arts for quite awhile. Canseco is a washed up juice head with little to no skills, as stated earlier he is nothing more than a publicity stunt.

Joes's right hand is his Louisville Slugger. As for Hung Man Choad' date=' well that was a fluke.[/quote']

I think you forget that you're not allowed to shoot roids in your a$$ when competing in MMA. He is too slow and would get taken down and GnP until he calls for his corner to throw in the towel.

• 8 months later...

Archived