(Video) Fabricio Werdum Sends A Message To Fedor... (OWNS Reporter!!!)

freedom

Damn' date=' that interviewer is some kind of masochist. Forward to about 4 mins 30 on the link below to see him get owned by Christine Santos.

this is just mean hahah it does not look like he asked for this it looked like some kinda like shakedown like choke him out WHOS GONNA WIN? hes prolly like oh **** i better say her or im gonna die today

haha i really like this reporter. MMA is getting some great reporters lately. Ariel Helwani is an excellent interviewer as well.

But this guy Aaron Tru is going above and beyond. It really shows you that leg kicks are extremely painful. The average fan doesn't realize how devastating leg kicks can be. Thanks for the thread this was really entertaining.

haha i really like this reporter. MMA is getting some great reporters lately. Ariel Helwani is an excellent interviewer as well.

But this guy Aaron Tru is going above and beyond. It really shows you that leg kicks are extremely painful. The average fan doesn't realize how devastating leg kicks can be. Thanks for the thread this was really entertaining.

So true.

He should have at least tried checking it! lol

Archived