Beware fellow forum members

KungFuMaster

As of today, I shall embark on a journey to expose as many people in here as I possibly can.

If I choose to expose you, that either means I like you or you are a special character.

Just so you know I mean no harm, Fast is my friend and I have exposed him to all of you.

Here is a list of the latest victims:

Fast

Arcane knight

Sco

Also, as a reminder, as I am conducting my investigation, I would appreciate your full cooperation.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As of today' date=' I shall embark on a journey to expose as many people in here as I possibly can.

If I choose to expose you, that either means I like you or you are a special character.

Just so you know I mean no harm, Fast is my friend and I have exposed him to all of you.

Fast

Arcane knight

Sco

Also, as a reminder, as I am conducting my investigation, I would appreciate your full cooperation.[/quote']

Let the games begin! :P ... I hope i didnt just set myself up.

Let the games begin! :P ... I hope i didnt just set myself up.

I don't know you well enough just yet. I have to do more investigation.

Am I a candidate? :P I have contradicted myself on a number of occasions' date=' but my history of verbal onslaughts keeps people from pointing them out on a regular basis.[/quote']

You are a tough one, but we'll see.

As of today' date=' I shall embark on a journey to expose as many people in here as I possibly can.

Fast

Arcane knight

Sco

Also, as a reminder, as I am conducting my investigation, I would appreciate your full cooperation.[/quote']

Ok...

Fast = Sean Hannity

but who are SCO and AK, I missed those posts.

Ok...

Fast = Sean Hannity

but who are SCO and AK' date=' I missed those posts.[/quote']

Sco has Brocknesia, in which everything he has learned if forgotten and the only memories that remain are that of Brock Lesnar.

AK became the troll of the ufc forum, not by choice but rather due to his inability to engage in an MMA debate without being called delusional or a troll.

You haven't read the "Brocknesia," and "The True Arcane Knight," threads?

Sco has Brocknesia' date=' in which everything he has learned if forgotten and the only memories that remain are that of Brock Lesnar.

AK became the troll of the ufc forum, not by choice but rather due to his inability to engage in an MMA debate without being called delusional or a troll.

You haven't read the "Brocknesia," and "The True Arcane Knight," threads?[/quote']

Not yet, unfortunately. I have been juggling between house work, kids, and the forum. I was on long enough to get involved in "The Thread That Shall Not Be Named" earlier, but, since then I've been on in spurts. I will have to check them out.

OR

You' date=' Sco & AK are brothers, Fast is your dad who has slowly allowed each of you to take turns on the computer, on a mission to take over the internet starting right here on this forum and this is nothing more than an elaborate cover up. Hmmm....[/quote']

If he was related to Fast he wouldn't even be able to mention some of the anti-religious material he has in the past. He would've been indoctrinated by now, and void of that line of thought.

OR

You' date=' Sco & AK are brothers, Fast is your dad who has slowly allowed each of you to take turns on the computer, on a mission to take over the internet starting right here on this forum and this is nothing more than an elaborate cover up. Hmmm....[/quote']

I may have leads to my next victim. lol

If he was related to Fast he wouldn't even be able to mention some of the anti-religious material he has in the past. He would've been indoctrinated by now' date=' and void of that line of thought.[/quote']

Unless it is a clever disguise, seriously i can imagine a pinky and the brain scenario with them all sat around a table pitching in ideas on who to target next.

You don't post enough for me to get an idea of who you are.

I know, like i said, boring, could post thousands a day but still wouldnt dig up anything worth sharing.

How about trying to track down lost members like Adambomber or Scotty Thai, they were here all the time when i first joined and now they've vanished.

I know' date=' like i said, boring, could post thousands a day but still wouldnt dig up anything worth sharing.

How about trying to track down lost members like Adambomber or Scotty Thai, they were here all the time when i first joined and now they've vanished.[/quote']

Well in the case of Adambomber, he was intellectually annihilated on a number of occassions by myself, KFM, G_A, ToX, Btype, and Exodus. Thats probably why.

I like where this thread is going' date=' also Ares...clearly trafficking drugs for Paddington to Aquarian life....no idea why he was naked...perhaps it's because he is actually a nudist.

I will let you all be the judges.[/quote']

His nakedness may have many explanations :P Maybe he had more than one reason for being naked, who knows .... :P

I know' date=' like i said, boring, could post thousands a day but still wouldnt dig up anything worth sharing.

How about trying to track down lost members like Adambomber or Scotty Thai, they were here all the time when i first joined and now they've vanished.[/quote']

... 5 Knuckles ;)

Fast

Arcane knight

Sco

I already expose myself on a regular basis! 4 arrests and 17 restraining orders do not lie.

I didn't buy the trench coat for nothing!

OR

Yes, I am their daddy

If he was related to Fast he wouldn't even be able to mention some of the anti-religious material he has in the past. He would've been indoctrinated by now' date=' and void of that line of thought.[/quote']

I would have cast those devils out bro! :P

Archived