Griffin-Noguiera moved...........

AllAboutForrest

wow went from being a great card to a crappy card with bimbo slice that no one in canada wants to see.... THANKS DW THANKS! was going to buy tickets or order it but now i tihnk i'll just stream it online FREE because you keep coming out with bad cards and fights NO ONE wants to see.

wow went from being a great card to a crappy card with bimbo slice that no one in canada wants to see.... THANKS DW THANKS! was going to buy tickets or order it but now i tihnk i'll just stream it online FREE because you keep coming out with bad cards and fights NO ONE wants to see.

what a great fan

-buy the ticket. take the ride.

-1...sighs

I think you're alone on that one buddy.

-1... go watch strikeforce, troll.

-1...waaaa sniff sniff waaaaaaaaaaa

Dude there are plenty of fights and fighters SO FAR for that card that I want to see. Cote, Goulet, Daley beating Kos, Kimbo pounding Mitrione's face (probably not actually), and Shogun/Dragon rematch?!

How spoiled and whiny can one be?

BTW real original...you are the first person I've ever heard blame DW for their match-up woes for supposed bad cards.

One last thing...you are not getting Griffin to go to Canada. He only fights in his home country of Vegas.

hell no after UFC 97 they do this? you'd think they would bring on a good card after 97' date=' don;t gimme any of that I bet none of you watched it and I spent money on it.[/quote']

Calm down. I bet most the people here DID watch and DID spend money on it too, so just chill.

I admit that 113 isnt shaping up to be the best card, but as it stands (with at least 3 more fights they will announce) Im still buying this one. You should be honored that Dragon and Shogun are on it.

It'll be OK my little Padawan

Calm down. I bet most the people here DID watch and DID spend money on it too' date=' so just chill.

I admit that 113 isnt shaping up to be the best card, but as it stands (with at least 3 more fights they will announce) Im still buying this one. You should be honored that Dragon and Shogun are on it.

It'll be OK my little Padawan[/quote']

Fine... just saying going from RASHAD/JACKSON to KIMBO/Meathead .....like seriously?

tbh i'd rather see Alves/Daley but that's just me.

Hopefully Shogun leaves with the belt.

and to the guy before him...don't know what your complaining about Strikeforce has been good so far.

I am an MMA fan not just UFC or such n such, I just don't normally post but view the forums quite often... oh sorry like 5 posts I must be a troll... grow up, get a job, get laid.

I really hope they add at least 1 more solid fight to this card.

hell no after UFC 97 they do this? you'd think they would bring on a good card after 97' date=' don;t gimme any of that I bet none of you watched it and I spent money on it.[/quote']

Dude, you're talking to a bunch of guys who spend their free time on a UFC forum. I guarantee the vast majority of us ordered the PPV, and order every PPV along with this Rampage vs evans card. You're one of these "fans" that thinks every card sucks if it doesn't have brock lesnar on it. Most "real" fans rarely have a card to complain about. Maybe MMA just isn't your thing.

Archived