Child kidnapping in Haiti

UFCCagerattler

Anyone going down to Haiti to prey on orphaned children should get their balls put in a vise. I hope the American religious nuts who are under arrest down there have a good excuse, because there's 33 kids in involved and each count is 5 to 15 years. In prison. In HAiti. As a foreign child abuser. Owwee.

I don't want to prejudge them, but there was apparently a 9 year old girl among their "flock" who was crying and saying but she had a mother.

Let justice be served.

I read that many of the parents were giving away the kids because they would not be able to feed them. What really amazes me though, is that these people thought they could just take the kids out of the country without there being any problems. Did not one of them think, "Hey, we might get in trouble for this?"

most of them have parents. they took them telling the parents they will have better lifes but you dont take kids from there parents if you want to help them you help them with there parents not take them.

i thought they were good folk but when cnn went down there to interview them they were ignoring everyone and were singing bible hyms to block them from hearing them talking which made them look crazy and like a cult so who knows at this moment what they were doing with these kids.

they claim they were bringing them to a orphange in the dominican republic but cnn found out there isnt one built yet

Spot-on Truth - that'll be the best scenario if they can't feed thier children, give them all the help they can with their parents not just take them away, thats bang out of order and damn right insane.... Lets hope they do get a good orphanage if worse comes to the worst, weather it's in the D.R or elsewhere.

Just hope it isn't like the nightmare in Thailand after the tsunami.

Archived