Ultimate Tapouts

TrueGrit

I was watchin the ultimate knockouts the other day and i was wonderin how a show that would only highlight the greatest submissions..Since mma is growin by the day why not have a show showcasing the ground game? I know i would enjoy some tapouts..

Thoughts?

It'd be great. I've always enjoyed a good submission over a KO.(Except for Cro Crop's head kicks, and Hendo's right hand)

yeah i'd love to see some good jits thrown down, that would be a good idea, as long as they threw in a bunch where guys didn't tap and got put to sleep (Kongo, Belcher, Leben, Herman all come to mind from recent memory lol)or got various limbs snapped like when Cantwell snapped Razak al hassans elbow, Mir breaking sylvias arm etc, and even though it wasn't ufc, Aoki breaking Hirotas arm then flipping him off needs to be on there, and damian maia should get his own segment on the show alone, hands down slickest subs

I was watchin the ultimate knockouts the other day and i was wonderin how a show that would only highlight the greatest submissions..Since mma is growin by the day why not have a show showcasing the ground game? I know i would enjoy some tapouts..

Thoughts?

I think its great idea UFC Ultimate knockout 1 came with ultimate submissions but i aint seen one since the first one.

I really enjoyed it

yeah i'd love to see some good jits thrown down' date=' that would be a good idea, as long as they threw in a bunch where guys didn't tap and got put to sleep (Kongo, Belcher, Leben, Herman all come to mind from recent memory lol)or got various limbs snapped like when Cantwell snapped Razak al hassans elbow, Mir breaking sylvias arm etc, and even though it wasn't ufc, Aoki breaking Hirotas arm then flipping him off needs to be on there, and damian maia should get his own segment on the show alone, hands down slickest subs[/quote']

aoki isnt in the ufc...lol

Archived