Top 5 sacrificial lamb's in ufc

DFittinIsKing

IMO

1. Forrest Griffin

2. Mustapha Al Turk

3. Houston Alexander

4. Keith Jardine

5. Gabriel Gonzaga

are you saying fighters who are stepping stones for other fighters?if so Forrest,Jardine,Gonzaga are definately no ones stepping stones...curious to know why you picked these three?

first off.... Griffin no way' date=' Houston is no longer on UFC, so right click and update yourself... Gonzaga is just to good to leave the UFC,.. and some people says this is the year of Al-turk lol,... and Jardine just add colour to our MMA style.... so EPIC FAIL THREATH[/quote']

How do you figure Griffin isnt on there? He went from champ to chump hes not even top five in that division anymore. Gonzaga shouldnt be on there i agree.

no these i just a list of people that the ufc throws at new big named fighters. forrest was thrown at shogun. mustpha given to crop cop. alexander to kimbo jardine to griffin liddell rampage thiago silva. and gonzago to cro cop.

but those were good match-ups?either close to the same talent pool if not at par?remember Forrest choked out Shogun

You go from champ to probably seventh or eighth in the division in a matter of three fights. Thats about as big of a slide as there is.

considering the company of fighters in the LHW division which Forrest is apart of...he does quite well...what do you rank Rampage at?Forrest beat him...what do you rank Shogun at?Forrest beat him...so i ask you again how is he a chump?strong word for a proven fighter...and im not even a Forrest fan...

Griffin just help'd the ufc 2 work his way up.. im not a fan on his... but theres no way dana will let him go... is just like chuck... i repeat im not his fan but hes not leaving.

I totally agree i still see him getting fights hes just not gonna be in contention for a title again. I can see fighting chuck rampage jardine or a rematch with bonner. I think thats the approach they will take with alot of the aging stars in the ufc.

considering the company of fighters in the HW division which Forrest is apart of...he does quite well...what do you rank Rampage at?Forrest beat him...what do you rank Shogun at?Forrest beat him...so i ask you again how is he a chump?strong word for a proven fighter...and im not even a Forrest fan...

Yea i would like to see shogun fight him now that hes healthy. Anderson smacked him at light heavy rashad beat him Lyoto would definately smash him he has already come out and basically said hes afraid of Lil Nog. I dont think he beats randy or vera and jon jones throws him a beating.

I totally agree i still see him getting fights hes just not gonna be in contention for a title again. I can see fighting chuck rampage jardine or a rematch with bonner. I think thats the approach they will take with alot of the aging stars in the ufc.

dude...Forrest is what 30?how is he an aging fighter that will be thrown cans to fight?the 3 fighters you named for him are no cans?...lol...bonnar yes...

first off.... Griffin no way' date=' Houston is no longer on UFC, so right click and update yourself... Gonzaga is just to good to leave the UFC,.. and some people says this is the year of Al-turk lol,... and Jardine just add colour to our MMA style.... [b']so EPIC FAIL THREATH[/b]

That's funny - you said epic fail than spelled thread wrong

By Division

Clay Guida

Chris Lytle

Ed Herman

James Irvin

Antoni Hardonk

This was the best I could do. They've weeded out most of the lesser fighters. I wouldn't normally call any of these guys stepping stones' date=' but that is the forum topic.[/quote']

I wouldn't call Guida a sacrificial lamb. When I hear the term I think of someone who has to fight someone arriving in the UFC with a reputation and a fanfare.

IMO

1. Forrest Griffin

2. Mustapha Al Turk

3. Houston Alexander

4. Keith Jardine

5. Gabriel Gonzaga

who are your top 5?

Bad List.

Mine:

1. Krzysztof Soszynski (First Vera then Bonner. Ouch)

2. Kongo (Cain then Mir)

3. Jacob Volkmann (Paulo Thiago then Kampmann. Rough)

4. Gilbert Yvel (JDS. Need i say more?)

5. Keith Jardine (Rampage then Thiago Silva. Thats a tall order for a mid-level fighter)

yea they throw him too the lions too much

hes probly the only guy on mine that can usually handle it pretty well tho

did you read all the posts?had to defend your boy,even though im not a fan of his...then you come on and put your boy on the list...whats this world coming too?...lol

did you read all the posts?had to defend your boy' date='even though im not a fan of his...then you come on and put your boy on the list...whats this world coming too?...lol[/quote']

thank yu for defending him he deserves it

i love forrest but i will be honest bout the fact that hes thrown into some pretty tough fights alot

Archived