I hate Anderson Silva!

bringhendoback

He sleep with your Mum or something dude? :P

No offence intended' date=' just joking round. Best to avoid a huge flame war over a topic thats been done before. I mean it, some of the seniors even bought the T-shirt. ;)[/quote']

Haha I see what your saying but if you wanna get into momma jokes we best start a new thread

i hate TS for not appreciating a legend' date=' this is like hating on ali or tyson when they were dominating everyone, you hate him because hes so good and he wrecked your favorite fighter[/quote']

You also like Brock I see. You seem to be a cool cat and I agree with you that is he very good but it's sorta like the Yankees. Because I live in NY i like the Yankees but there is a lot of Yankee haters because there so good. I'm a spider hater because he's so good.

You also like Brock I see. You seem to be a cool cat and I agree with you that is he very good but it's sorta like the Yankees. Because I live in NY i like the Yankees but there is a lot of Yankee haters because there so good. I'm a spider hater because he's so good.

i dont like brock, i respect his skills and hes good at the skills he posesses but brock isnt on my radar of favorite fighters

45-0' date=' but he mainly fought bums who were pub brawlers when boxing started to revolutionize and the skill sets increased he retired becuase he couldnt hang with them, its a true story boxing historians know it. and SMH @ you thinking a record means anything[/quote']

oo yes yu must know boxing so well o wait...

yu dont even know the guy's record

49-0... check yur $hit

45-0' date=' but he mainly fought bums who were pub brawlers when boxing started to revolutionize and the skill sets increased he retired becuase he couldnt hang with them, its a true story boxing historians know it. and SMH @ you thinking a record means anything[/quote']

actually his record was 49-0,43 by ko

i like Silva..i think he is one of the best of Muy thai fighter..but im pretty sure there is better fighters than Silva who would own Silva after 10 sec fight.mebbe best MMA fighter but not the world

Silva fought a ton of Muay Thai fights when he was younger, he's fought the **** in terms of Muay Thai and MMA. Guys amazing, but, i'd be an idiot to say someone can never lose.

Silva fought a ton of Muay Thai fights when he was younger' date=' he's fought the **** in terms of Muay Thai and MMA. Guys amazing, but, i'd be an idiot to say someone can never lose.[/quote']

actual true masters doesnt bother to fight no matter how much they would offer money because they have rules.

Archived