favorite movie of ALL TIME

yeah234

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God so many movies I love.

Scarface

The Godfather

The first matrix(second and third were a let down)

The original Star Wars trilogy

The Platoon

Full Metal Jacket

Favorite Favorite would be a tie between All of the James Bond movies(exept the last 2, which I think didn't have the little something that the others did) and Goodfellas.

Forrest Gump and Big Fish

+1

some1 said fight club and super troopers, +1

fear and loathing in las vegas

harsh times (christian bale)

marley and me (i breed working dogs for cops/search and rescue, dog lover lol)

crank 2 (lol everyone hated that movie, so different for a change)

city of god

ANYTHING WITH THE ARNOLD IN!!! ILL BE BACK

Matrix

Empire strikes back

Forrest Gump

God so many movies I love.

Scarface

The Godfather

The first matrix(second and third were a BIG let down)

The original Star Wars trilogy

Full Metal Jacket

Goodfellas.

+1

fear and loathing in las vegas

crank *1* 2 (lol everyone hated that movie' date=' so different for a change)

city of god

[/quote']

^^^Quality films there,

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Lockstock and 2 smoking barrels

Apocalypse Now

Falling Down

RocknRoller

Terminator 1

Watchmen

Theres many many more like you say but there ya go lol.

Guns of Navarrone, Tubrok, The Good, The Bad & the Ugly, Laurence of Arabia, The Thief of bagdad, For a few dollars more, Platoon, hamburger Hill, Dirty harry, Magnum Force, Delta Force, Invasion USA, Rambo (Triology), Star Wars (Episode 1-6) Lord of the Rings (Triology), Matrix (Triology), Wanted Dead or Alive, Commando, Predator 1, Terminator (1-3), Superman (All). Spider Man (All), Somewhere in Time, Casablanca (I haven't seen it yet, but based on what the oldies say's that's good, then I like it too), The Far Pavillions, The Fountain, Die Hard (1-4), Under Siege (All), Above the Law. Hornet's Nest, Raid on Entebe. Wargdogs, Charlie Bravo, Hercule movies, First Encounter with a third kind. The Thing, The Abbys, Solaris, Dead Bang, Happy Gilmore.

And a lot more, is just I cannot put it all on this list coz I think there won't be enough page on this thread. I really like Action Movies.

Guns of Navarrone' date=' Tubrok, The Good, The Bad & the Ugly, Laurence of Arabia, The Thief of bagdad, For a few dollars more, Platoon, hamburger Hill, Dirty harry, Magnum Force, Delta Force, Invasion USA, Rambo (Triology), Star Wars (Episode 1-6) Lord of the Rings (Triology), Matrix (Triology), Wanted Dead or Alive, Commando, Predator 1, Terminator (1-3), Superman (All). Spider Man (All), Somewhere in Time, Casablanca (I haven't seen it yet, but based on what the oldies say's that's good, then I like it too), The Far Pavillions, The Fountain, Die Hard (1-4), Under Siege (All), Above the Law. Hornet's Nest, Raid on Entebe. Wargdogs, Charlie Bravo, Hercule movies, First Encounter with a third kind. The Thing, The Abbys, Solaris, Dead Bang, Happy Gilmore.

And a lot more, is just I cannot put it all on this list coz I think there won't be enough page on this thread. I really like Action Movies.[/quote']

Holy crap.....it was supposed to be your favorite movie of all time, not all the movies you like. Pick one...or at least just a couple...haha

you have good taste, btw.

A Bittersweet Life

Oldboy

Snatch

Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Besides these there are alot of other great films but the list is too long.

May aswell point you toward IMDB

Anything really with excessive violence or requires a degree of thought.

My all time favourite film was on TV last night and it reminded me just how much I adored it. It is of course The Godfather' date=' just an amazing film. Other favourites include:

Pulp Fiction

The Deer Hunter

The Big Lebowski

The Lord of the Rings trilogy

Goodfellas

Fight Club[/quote']

^^^These are on the list.

Also these

Taxi Driver

Reservoir Dogs

28 Days Later

Archived