Anderson says Fedor would win

TeamCroCop

loving the gsp v hardy trailer!!!

im british so routing for a huge upset, come on the outlaw!!!!

didnt even watch the other one, until anderson beats vitor i will remain bored of his ''exhibition'' fights, and fedor bores me completely. yes he has a gr8 record beating some ufc rejects past their prime and yes i reckon he would beat brock but until he does, i am BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED of FAKE FEDOR

Any thoughts? Have some people shut their mouths after watching this?

Its called Modesty, I am sure if the fight was set up Silva would at least TRY to beat fedor if not just outright beat him. now if you where to ask Brock Lesnar this question im sure he would say something different

Yes and when asked about Forrest Griffin before their fight he said the SAME THING.

"How you think you'll do against Forrest Anderson?"

"Oh...I'll try my best. He's big. (eyes widen)"

And then he owned him. Anderson Silva isn't the kind of guy to talk about who he will and won't beat. In fact...find me ONE video or quote from the guy within the last 4 years...if EVER where has talked about how he will beat up so and so. He's not that guy. He let's the fight speak for itself.

It is my firm belief that should the two ever meet, (and this is my personal dream fight of ANY fight that could be made) Anderson Silva would OWN Fedor...OWN him. Now that's my personal take.

For broader consumption...I'll say if they fought..it COULD go either way. And it's true it could. But regardless...it would be one HELL of a fight.

I'm personally over Fedor fans. A bit delusional generally speaking. The man has talent sure...he's one of the best...but he can be beaten...and in THIS era of the sport...I could name several people off the top of my head...that I believe would LIKELY beat him.

Cheers

-DR

Fedor would win but I still think Anderson Silva is "pound for pound" the best fighter in the world.

We disagree but I COMPLETELY respect this statement. You aren't delusional..you have a strong opinion as do I and I'm sure we could debate it ad nausem.

I just can't stand the. "(3 letter word I refuse to EVER type in this context because to me it just screams illiterate idiot) FEDOR!!!" crowd. The "he's unbeatable" crowd.

That kinda stuff is just ridiculous.

Cheers sir

-DR

Yes and when asked about Forrest Griffin before their fight he said the SAME THING.

And then he owned him. Anderson Silva isn't the kind of guy to talk about who he will and won't beat. In fact...find me ONE video or quote from the guy within the last 4 years...if EVER where has talked about how he will beat up so and so. He's not that guy. He let's the fight speak for itself.

It is my firm belief that should the two ever meet' date=' (and this is my personal dream fight of ANY fight that could be made) Anderson Silva would OWN Fedor...OWN him. Now that's my personal take.

For broader consumption...I'll say if they fought..it COULD go either way. And it's true it could. But regardless...it would be one HELL of a fight.

I'm personally over Fedor fans. A bit delusional generally speaking. The man has talent sure...he's one of the best...but he can be beaten...and in THIS era of the sport...I could name several people off the top of my head...that I believe would LIKELY beat him.

Cheers

-DR[/quote']

Couldn't agree more.

If Fedor wasn't scared he would fight the best competition now. MMA has grown since the PRIDE days.

I think Anderson would knock him out. I don't like either fighter. Well I used to not like Anderson but he has sort-of won me over. Anderson Silva has an Underated ground game. And his stand up, well not going to talk about it.

Hardy vs. GSP is a lay and pray victory for GSP btw.

Its called Modesty' date=' I am sure if the fight was set up Silva would at least TRY to beat fedor if not just outright beat him. now if you where to ask Brock Lesnar this question im sure he would say something different[/quote']

or hard reality, .. big difference in their respective frames & fedor has the ground-game .

In fact...find me ONE video or quote from the guy within the last 4 years...if EVER where has talked about how he will beat up so and so. He's not that guy. He let's the fight speak for itself.

-DR

He definitely said he'll beat Vitor and that by jumping ahead of top contenders, Vitor gave him a lot of motivation to train hard.

I think fedor would take it' date=' hes to good at controlling an opponent on the ground and his g&p is second to non. If fedor gets any form of a takedown on silva it would be over i reckon. Silva is of course extremely hard to take down but fedor has great setups to his takedowns.[/quote']

i dont think silva in anyway has shown us it is hard to take him down. cept for the nate fight. every1 else does it with ease for some reason, like he lets em.

its hilarious how people say anderson would knock out fedor...Fedor has been at the bottom end of brett rogers ground and pound, hes fought very technical and dangerous strikers such as arlovski and Cro Cop(in his prime) yet there is no hole in his game. I just don't see anyone beating Fedor. The hype the UFC puts behind some of its fighters makes it look like that person can beat Fedor. He's going to be that one guy that retires undefeated and will live on for years to come.

The gsp vs hardy is a sick promo isnt it?

It is my firm belief that should the two ever meet' date=' (and this is my personal dream fight of ANY fight that could be made) Anderson Silva would OWN Fedor...OWN him. Now that's my personal take.

Cheers

-DR[/quote']

Well it seems that Silva fans r delusional as well. Silva would put up a fight no doubt but to say he would own Fedor is just ignorant. Fedor sub rd 2

2nd or 1st post.. dunno was drunk when I signed up....

Fedor may, IMO, be the best fighter MMA has ever seen, but this fight i would see Anderson winning. Especially after watching a few highlight reels. Its crazy how good he is. He doesn't seem to try as much as he used to. Freakish good.. And sorry to say, Fedor has looked much better.

again not sobre....

"Make us fight on the hill in the early day..."- Metal Allictica

Anderson over Fedor? Haha. Maybe if Anderson builds back up to atleast 205 and gets cut, or fights the fight at his 'walking around' weight, but... and this is just me, if you're giving him 'speed advantage', it's possible he may be faster as we can't prove either case, but I see Fedor being just as fast or faster than Anderson.

Not to mention controlling his opponent and his g&p. Plus, he's taken harder shots from a LOT bigger opponents like Mark Hunt, Cro Cop, etc.

Anderson Silva is asked about who would win between him and Fedor.

Sick GSP vs Hardy Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beDTgJeKoOo

It is called being humble, ever heard of it? what he says would happen and what would happen are completely diff.

im pretty sure he would say Big Nog would beat him, machida, and Lil Nog (all his training partners)

Archived