Alves vs Fitch 2 ????

ufcknockoutnut

so in my opinion in their first fight jon fitch dominated the ground and alves had little to no chance of standing then fitch catches alves with an upkick fight over higway robbery so in the second fight does the same thing happen fitch out wrestles alves hoping for another lucky upkick or a decision or even better alves keeps it standing and lays jon fitch out once and for all.

im a fort wayne native to by the way so no dislike towards fitch just would like to see what should have happened the first time.

Alves Is much bigger and much much stronger than the 1st time they fought, He has much better stand up,great takedown defence and Is great at getting back to his feet from his back so even when Fitch gets him on his back(it will happen at somepoint) he shoudnt struggle too much in getting back up. 2ND Round TKO for Alves.

Alves Is much bigger and much much stronger than the 1st time they fought' date=' He has much better stand up,[b']great takedown defence and Is great at getting back to his feet from his back [/b]so even when Fitch gets him on his back(it will happen at somepoint) he shoudnt struggle too much in getting back up. 2ND Round TKO for Alves.

Ya... we saw that great take down defence and ability to get back up in the GSP fight!

I know Fitch aint no GSP, but he's a very strong wrestler.

Ya... we saw that great take down defence and ability to get back up in the GSP fight!

I know Fitch aint no GSP' date=' but he's a very strong wrestler.[/quote']

Before he even got to GSP he was stopping majority of wrestlers that tried to take him down. Too doubt his takedown defence is foolish because he has been taken down by GSP.

Before he even got to GSP he was stopping majority of wrestlers that tried to take him down. Too doubt his takedown defence is foolish because he has been taken down by GSP.

Hes fought 4 good wrestlers... 2 beat him (Fitch & GSP) and he won against 2 (Hughes whos at the end of his career, and undersized KOS).

Ya..he sure is stopping the majority of these great wrestlers :rolleyes:

Hes fought 4 good wrestlers... 2 beat him (Fitch & GSP) and he won against 2 (Hughes whos at the end of his career' date=' and undersized KOS).

Ya..he sure is stopping the majority of these great wrestlers :rolleyes:[/quote']

Matt Hughes can outwrestle Lesnar and has...just gonna point that out.

Alves' takedown defence is some of the best in the division. Your a fool to disagree with that.

Watch the next fight Alves will win it and if Fitch does take him down he won't be doing much and Alves won't be there for long.

Matt Hughes can outwrestle Lesnar and has...just gonna point that out.

Alves' takedown defence is some of the best in the division. Your a fool to disagree with that.

Watch the next fight Alves will win it and if Fitch does take him down he won't be doing much and Alves won't be there for long.

I just looked at your sig... i see where this is going. I like Alves i just think people are underestimating Fitch in a Fitch/Alves match up. In that fight ill be taking Alves. I just dont think it will go down as easy as people seem to think.

I just looked at your sig... i see where this is going. I like Alves i just think people are underestimating Fitch in a Fitch/Alves match up. In that fight ill be taking Alves. I just dont think it will go down as easy as people seem to think.

What part of my sig, cause the "Daley will KO Lesnar" is directed to someone that had "Daley will KO Fedor" in their sig.

Fitch hasn't impressed me recently, Not taking away anything from his skills but i think Alves is a different animal all together.

I . I like Alves i just think people are underestimating Fitch in a Fitch/Alves match up. In that fight ill be taking Alves. I just dont think it will go down as easy as people seem to think.

I never said I think Its an easy fight for Alves, Fitch will be able to get him down,But Alves will be able to get back up again. You bring up the GSP fight, Comparing GSP to Fitch Is like comparing Tank Abott to Fedor, and Alves did manage to fight his way back to his feet In that fight many times, I dont think theres anybody atm who can defend the majority of GSP's takedowns

What part of my sig' date=' cause the "Daley will KO Lesnar" is directed to someone that had "Daley will KO Fedor" in their sig.

Fitch hasn't impressed me recently, Not taking away anything from his skills but i think Alves is a different animal all together.[/quote']

No, i saw your Fav. Fighter List! And ya i too haven't been to impressed with Fitch as of lately. I just dont see him being shut down. GSP didn't shut him down so i don't see Alves doing it.

No' date=' i saw your Fav. Fighter List! And ya i too haven't been to impressed with Fitch as of lately. I just dont see him being shut down. GSP didn't shut him down so i don't see Alves doing it.[/quote']

Ah at least you have decent reasoning behind your opinion.

Archived