Enjoying Fights Opposite of Your Weight Class

DSCHNEID

Me and many of my friends are fans of MMA. None of us train MMA, but I walk around at 165, which could be LW or WW and I enjoy watching the heavyweight division the most out of all the divisions, not that any are bad I just like heavyweights the best. Two of my friends are heavyweights and they enjoy watching the LW and WW divisions the best. So my question is are you a bigger fan of your opposite weight division?

A good fights a good fight to me iam not botherd

^^This

Although, I find myself enjoying MOST HWs less and less because they're very one dimensional (take down, gnp fighters for the most part) That's why JDS is such a breath of fresh air and why I love Nogueira!

For the most part, I like the fast paced scraps of some of the lighter divisions but enjoy the star power of the LHW division... Ah hell, like ricky said, I just wanna see a good fight

me and many of my friends are fans of mma. None of us train mma' date=' but i walk around at 165, which could be lw or ww and i enjoy watching the heavyweight division the most out of all the divisions, not that any are bad i just like heavyweights the best. Two of my friends are heavyweights and they enjoy watching the lw and ww divisions the best. So my question is are you a bigger fan of your opposite weight division?[/quote']

you might have something there i am about 250lbs and i have always liked watching the smaller guys but thats mostly cos you get faster paced more technical fights.

Archived