Why does UFC...

Thronez

Give ppl title shots so fast and early in their career?? Ok brock didn't deserve his at all and Dan hardy is just gonna get dominated by gsp

According to what you said, you say "early in their career."

I know this has got to be partly about Dan Hardy, and he is by all means a veteran of fighting... As a matter of fact Dan Hardy has had more fights.

Give ppl title shots so fast and early in their career?? Ok brock didn't deserve his at all and Dan hardy is just gonna get dominated by gsp

I remember people sayng the about A Silva, and look what happened. But I also remember Quarry vs Franklin, that should not have happened, but by and large when someone gets a title shot fairly early, they are deserving.

How was Brocks title shot too early? He won. If you are good enough you are ready. Why wait and pad his record fighting nobodies like Carwin' date=' Big Nog and Fedor[/b']?

Put the crack pipe down and actually watch a Pride event. Carwin is iffy but Big Nog and Fedor are miles above anyone in the UFC skill wise.

Put the crack pipe down and actually watch a Pride event. Carwin is iffy but Big Nog and Fedor are miles above anyone in the UFC skill wise.

I think you misread what I said. I meant those 3 fight nobodies to pad their records, not that they were nobodies themselves (although Carwin still is a nobody).

I think you misread what I said. I meant those 3 fight nobodies to pad their records' date=' not that they were nobodies themselves (although Carwin still is a nobody).[/quote']

While I agree with you that Carwin still is a nobody, Nog and Fedor have fought the greatest talent pools of any heavyweight in MMA.

Neither have fought Brock.

Because Brock cannot be considered an all time great with just four wins out of five fights. In Fedor and Big Nog's Pride era there were much better heavyweights in Pride than what there ever was in the UFC.

And I think that Big Nog deserves the next title shot over Carwin or Mir. Carwin really hasn't been tested and Brock vs. Mir is kinda losing its luster since they have fought two times in such a short amount of time.

Because Brock cannot be considered an all time great with just four wins out of five fights. In Fedor and Big Nog's Pride era there were much better heavyweights in Pride than what there ever was in the UFC.

And I think that Big Nog deserves the next title shot over Carwin or Mir. Carwin really hasn't been tested and Brock vs. Mir is kinda losing its luster since they have fought two times in such a short amount of time.

I agree Nog should be ahead of Carwin and that Mir and Brock is not needed. But Brock is offically the best HW in the world now because he is the World Champion in the biggest MMA promotion. There is nothing left for him to win. It is now up to the challengers to prove they are better.

I agree Nog should be ahead of Carwin and that Mir and Brock is not needed. But Brock is offically the best HW in the world now because he is the World Champion in the biggest MMA promotion. There is nothing left for him to win. It is now up to the challengers to prove they are better.

Just because he is champion of the biggest promotion doesn't mean he is the best. He may be the most recognized but he isn't the greatest. I think the only way to settle who is the greatest heavyweight champion would be to have Brock or Fedor unify the heavyweight belts in all of the promotions. That way there would only be one recognized champion.

Just because he is champion of the biggest promotion doesn't mean he is the best. He may be the most recognized but he isn't the greatest. I think the only way to settle who is the greatest heavyweight champion would be to have Brock or Fedor unify the heavyweight belts in all of the promotions. That way there would only be one recognized champion.

I would like to see that. But isnt that the point of having a championship? To prove who is the greatest?

I would like to see that. But isnt that the point of having a championship? To prove who is the greatest?

But when there are other promotions with good fighters, there will always be disputes as to who has the best champion. Thats why I think they should go from promotion to promotion to unify the championship. That will be the only way that one could be undisputed with no argument.

But when there are other promotions with good fighters' date=' there will always be disputes as to who has the best champion. Thats why I think they should go from promotion to promotion to unify the championship. That will be the only way that one could be undisputed with no argument.[/quote']

When it comes to Lesnar, there will always be arguments! Going from promotion to promotion is a dream, and as MMA grows, believe me guys, it's only gonna get worse.

Archived