Griffin vs Nogueira likely for 114

davo2205

Im not much of a Forrest fan but he deserves more credit then given. I mean Little Nogster will kill him? just like Shogun and Rampage? oh right.................. Yeah if i had to bet money id put it on Nog but i dont think Forrest has a TERRIBLE chance at winning , he does not run his mouth , he gives respect to his opponents alot more then most fighters and hes a funny weird dude give him a break?.

Im not much of a Forrest fan but he deserves more credit then given. I mean Little Nogster will kill him? just like Shogun and Rampage? oh right.................. Yeah if i had to bet money id put it on Nog but i dont think Forrest has a TERRIBLE chance at winning ' date=' he does not run his mouth , he gives respect to his opponents alot more then most fighters and hes a funny weird dude give him a break?.[/quote']

... I really like the way rognog came forward & forced the action vs banha, gumps in big trouble here & he knows it ...

The title implications are only if Lil Nog wins' date=' no title shot for Forrest (fading jabs ko me) Griffin.[/quote']

Pfft.

If Forrest and Shogun both win, and Anderson doesn't get the first shot, Forrest/Shogun will happen.

You're on glue if you think Forrest isn't a contender.

And what the HELL?!? I thought this was supposed to be 113! I'm gonna be pissed if I don't get to see this in Montreal.

Forrest loves being the underdog, he plays that role so well. It takes all the pressure off him and he has been known to shock more than a few people. I expect a real solid showing from Forrest but I have a feeling that Little Nog's power may be the diciding factor.

Archived