Chael Sonnen band wagon

mike_4

he's my new favourite for all the smack talk and the beating he gave and the one he got giving it.

Still hate that doosher. Nate the Great will be back!

marquardts' gotta go thru sonnen to advance, & as rogan stated .. "that was a beatdown"

... not seeing a re-match soon unless dw-politics kicks in ?

He beat Nate, while I didn't expect it, he did it.

Still not a fan though. For as much time as he had Nate down, he couldn't finish and at the end, Nate still did not look to beat up. So he out grappled him and showed no real power.

He will fight Silva and take him down, he will gas and Silva will beat him in a sub or KO.

So I went into watching this fight knowing marq was gonna win, but praying that chael somehow won. The whole time I was watching this fight I was on the edge of my seat, hoping that chael wouldn't do something stupid or marq didn't get a lucky hit in. All that blood I just knew they were going to stop the fight, and when he had that choke in, you know rogan is going balls to the wall OMG ITS IN DEEP JESUS CHRIST HES DEAD OMG DEEPPPPP, so I'm about to cry b/c chael had it in the bag.

Summary: Seeing Chael win, was amazing, all the **** talk, all the talk about not even training that much (3hrs a day).....it was just amazing to see him win. I think Nate is a good enough fighter too, I don't think he sucks at all. Beating Nate was very impressive.

Hard to understand. Why?

Its just because you love Marquart or something?

This is not American Idol

Why what? Why I don't like Sonnen? He's a ****y prick that's why.

Why do I think Marquardt will be back? He's a great and entertaining fighter who had his weakness exposed.

Explain the American Idol comment for me.

Why what? Why I don't like Sonnen? He's a ****y prick that's why.

Why do I think Marquardt will be back? He's a great and entertaining fighter who had his weakness exposed.

Explain the American Idol comment for me.

You don't have to like anybody..

The question was why do you HATE a fighter that proved to be better in fair competition?

Are you fan of the fighters or the men behind the fighters?

American Idol comment: Because is the typical situation in which people (usually teenage girls) cheer and scream for one contestant just because they are crazy about them and they cant hold their emotions.

You don't have to like anybody..

The question was why do you HATE a fighter that proved to be better in fair competition?

Are you fan of the fighters or the men behind the fighters?

American Idol comment: Because is the typical situation in which people (usually teenage girls) cheer and scream for one contestant just because they are crazy about them and they cant hold their emotions.

Brock is the champ, I still hate him. Rashad is a good fighter, I still hate him, Sonnen beat Marquardt, I still hate him. Who cares. Stop whining.

And what the f*** is this american idol s***? People are not allowed to cheer for one guy now? Every one has their favorite fighters, and win or lose they are going to cheer for them and more than likely dislike their competition. You sound like the ultimate **** right now. You probably only cheer for whoever is winning/wins and whoever is popular at the moment.

-buy the ticket. take the ride.

Brock is the champ' date=' I still hate him. Rashad is a good fighter, I still hate him, Sonnen beat Marquardt, I still hate him. Who cares. Stop whining.

And what the f*** is this american idol s***? People are not allowed to cheer for one guy now? Every one has their favorite fighters, and win or lose they are going to cheer for them and more than likely dislike their competition. You sound like the ultimate **** right now. You probably only cheer for whoever is winning/wins and whoever is popular at the moment.

-buy the ticket. take the ride.[/quote']

So you cheer for your favorite ones because they are nice guys not because they are good fighters?

So you think you know them and you have some kind of bond with them or something.

They would probably punch you and fart on your face if they meet you in person. And then what? you will hate them and start liking their competition.

Wake up, you don't know these guys and they are not anything to you to justify your uncoditional support to them even after they have a very poor performance.

Im just happy for him. Good for him to do what he said he would do when noone said he could do... Ya' date=' thats what I meant... Anyway, he gets the winner of Silva v Belfort, and then his momentum stops I think.[/quote']

... he would smother phenom, but thats obviously not gonna happen anyway ;)

Archived