Tito Pole

Magog

I'd like to say first off I've never been all that thrilled by the idea of Tito fighting Liddel a third time. That's just my personal taste.

Now Saturday Mark Coleman lost to Randy Couture and got into a post fight spat with Tito. I like that idea ^^. But I am but one fan, and I need your voice.

I'd like to ask a mod to sticky this thread so we can get a good range of fans to see which they'd like more.

Tito Vs Liddel or Tito vs Coleman.

I'm not saying the next ultimate fighter season won't be fun. Tito and Liddel are great coaches from what I've seen. I'm sure the show will be great, I would just rather see Tito Fight Coleman.

Anyone else?

I'd like to say first off I've never been all that thrilled by the idea of Tito fighting Liddel a third time. That's just my personal taste.

Now Saturday Mark Coleman lost to Randy Couture and got into a post fight spat with Tito. I like that idea ^^. But I am but one fan' date=' and I need your voice.

I'd like to ask a mod to sticky this thread so we can get a good range of fans to see which they'd like more.

Tito Vs Liddel or Tito vs Coleman.

I'm not saying the next ultimate fighter season won't be fun. Tito and Liddel are great coaches from what I've seen. I'm sure the show will be great, I would just rather see Tito Fight Coleman.

Anyone else?[/quote']

i dont think coleman should step in to another cage

I realy don't understand why tito would comeback for a fight he knows he can't win

So should fighters only fight someone they know they can beat? If you don't challenge yourself how are you going to improve? But anyways, I definitely want to see Tito vs Chuck, Coleman most definitely needs to retire, this isn't english class but you should still know the difference between pole and poll.

lol you're just as guilty for laughing

-buy the ticket. take the ride.

Another Sherdog elitist ****** bag. God forbid you address the issue at than just inflating your post count.

Senior Member, I guess even this sight had it's black belt ****.

Another Sherdog elitist ****** bag. God forbid you address the issue at than just inflating your post count.

Senior Member' date=' I guess even this sight had it's black belt ****.[/quote']

god forbid you stop whining.

I didn't address the issue because there's already 500 threads on this s***. Learn how to search.

god forbid you stop whining.

I didn't address the issue because there's already 500 threads on this s***. Learn how to search.

A search button nazi. Nice sherdogger. I had one post at the forum and you jumped all over me. Way to promote the growth of the sport.

Toss my salad, peal my potatoes.

A search button nazi. Nice sherdogger. I had one post at the forum and you jumped all over me. Way to promote the growth of the sport.

Toss my salad' date=' peal my potatoes.[/quote']

cry some more

cry some more

I'm shocked you could pull your lard a$$ away from WOW long enough to post.

Let me know when your done nerd raging.

As for you Kuch... you came all the way over to correct me. Thanks for lending to the mma conversation. I get this ****** bag a job as a writer and I never cease to live to regret it.

I'm shocked you could pull your lard a$$ away from WOW long enough to post.

Let me know when your done nerd raging.

As for you Kuch... you came all the way over to correct me. Thanks for lending to the mma conversation. I get this ****** bag a job as a writer and I never cease to live to regret it.

lol someones insecure

Archived