Anderson vs Chael

youngsilva

okay vitor is out ' date='and chael is a **** talker , put em in the ring i say ,chaels a little ***** who uses nothing but his wrestling to grind out fights, go fight anderson and you will taste the wrathe of a true fighter ,,,,[/quote']

Chael has done the exact same thing GSP has in his recent fights. Take the fight to the ground as quick as possible and dominate there. There are fighters that are boring when they do that but GSP and Chael are not borring IMO. That being said, Nate trains with GSP, so he should've been able to do better than what he showed against Chael. If Chael's a little ***** then so is GSP by your logic.

okay vitor is out ' date='and chael is a **** talker , put em in the ring i say ,chaels a little ***** who uses nothing but his wrestling to grind out fights, go fight anderson and you will taste the wrathe of a true fighter ,,,,[/quote']

Tbh i think anyone who describes Chael's style of fighting as grinding doesnt know much about MMA or styles of fighting, it's more of exciting. Plus A.Silvas only lost round was the first round when hendo wrestled him, then in the second round gave it up to strike. Chael would wrestle and could possibly win. IMO.

Chael has done the exact same thing GSP has in his recent fights. Take the fight to the ground as quick as possible and dominate there. There are fighters that are boring when they do that but GSP and Chael are not borring IMO. That being said' date=' Nate trains with GSP, so he should've been able to do better than what he showed against Chael. If Chael's a little ***** then so is GSP by your logic.[/quote']

+ 1. They have very aggressive technical wrestling + GnP making an exciting fight.

Lol I see 0 ways he can win this.

I've bet against A. Silva the past 3 fights for the sake of seeing him loses.

After that Matrix sh*t he pulled on Griffin' date=' I'm never betting against him.[/quote']

Diffrence is Griffin has a style that Silva could deal with very easily. Plus his one advantage is usually his reach over people but A.Silva is very closley matched with Griffin in reach.

Diffrence is Griffin has a style that Silva could deal with very easily. Plus his one advantage is usually his reach over people but A.Silva is very closley matched with Griffin in reach.

It's funny, because before the fight, people were saying Forrest may be just too big to fight Silva.

Ahh how opinions change.

I don't think Chael's wrestling is all that impressive honestly. He may be the best wrestler in the division at this point, but he was up against a seemingly unprepared Marquardt who made him look godly. Ehh maybe I'm wrong, but Hendo > Sonnen in terms of MMA wrestling. We'll see.

You also have to realize that Chael has been Brock Lesnar in the last 2 fights. Take down, and beat down. Unfortunately he doesn't have the same size advantage, and is not even remotely as rounded as Hendo is. So, IMHO, he has 0 chance against a healthy Silva.

Chael has done the exact same thing GSP has in his recent fights. Take the fight to the ground as quick as possible and dominate there. There are fighters that are boring when they do that but GSP and Chael are not borring IMO. That being said' date=' Nate trains with GSP, so he should've been able to do better than what he showed against Chael. If Chael's a little ***** then so is GSP by your logic.[/quote']

Your right Chael is obviously a dirty greaser...

Jokes aside...Silva can win this fight anywhere. I think he will knock Sonnen out though.

I don't think Silva has Sonnen beat in wrestling. Sonnen is a damn good wresltler and has used it to win a lot of fights over the years. However, I don't like how submission prone he is, so I am torn on how the fight will go. With Belfort being out, anyone wanna bet that Couture gets the title shot?

Edit: Oops, I meant a fight at light heavy since Randy isn't a MW.. lol.. My bad.

It's funny' date=' because before the fight, people were saying Forrest may be just too big to fight Silva.

Ahh how opinions change.

I don't think Chael's wrestling is all that impressive honestly. He may be the best wrestler in the division at this point, but he was up against a seemingly unprepared Marquardt who made him look godly. Ehh maybe I'm wrong, but Hendo > Sonnen in terms of MMA wrestling. We'll see.

You also have to realize that Chael has been Brock Lesnar in the last 2 fights. Take down, and beat down. Unfortunately he doesn't have the same size advantage, and is not even remotely as rounded as Hendo is. So, IMHO, he has 0 chance against a healthy Silva.[/quote']

Its worth mentioning that i've never once said Forrest had an advantage in reach. Plus he may not be as well rounded as Hendo but that all goes towards his wrestling.

After the fight we can ask Chael how Silva's elbow tastes.

And while we're at it, we can ask Anderson how Sonnen's elbows taste. Sonnen has been fighting for a while now. If you've seen his earlier fights, you'd know he was on his way. Destiny! He may not be the UFC Champ, but if anyone can do it, Chael can. He wants this more than anything. He'll put in the work. He's no lala. He is one fighter who will back up what he says. Instead of badmouthing him, let it ride. You'll soon be a believer. This guy is very good. He is not afraid to take his Brazilian opponents down. He may get submitted, but he sure isn't intimidated by them, either.

And while we're at it' date=' we can ask Anderson how Sonnen's elbows taste. Sonnen has been fighting for a while now. If you've seen his earlier fights, you'd know he was on his way. Destiny! He may not be the UFC Champ, but if anyone can do it, Chael can. He wants this more than anything. He'll put in the work. He's no lala. He is one fighter who will back up what he says. Instead of badmouthing him, let it ride. You'll soon be a believer. This guy is very good. He is not afraid to take his Brazilian opponents down. He may get submitted, but he sure isn't intimidated by them, either.[/quote']

Agreed i believe at one point he will be champ. However it may not be for long :P. WAR Belfort!

Archived