Why does everone hate ??

UfcDoWork

Kimbo Slice i get he came from street fighting but he is at a really good camp now trying to become all around fighter..He doesnt act all ****y and say he is the best fighter he is just trying to make money and knock ppl out lol whats not to like..People are fans of mir and he is the biggest dbag in the ufc..People plz just tell me why ??

Kimbo Slice i get he came from street fighting but he is at a really good camp now trying to become all around fighter..He doesnt act all ****y and say he is the best fighter he is just trying to make money and knock ppl out lol whats not to like..People are fans of mir and he is the biggest dbag in the ufc..People plz just tell me why ??

+10

i mean look, he didnt just go ape **** when he fought houstan, which shows he is learning.and i mean LOOK at those takedowns, i saw a clip of him choking someone out guillotine. he is learning to become a well rounded fighter and shouldnt be taken lightly just because of his background, i mean look at all of TUF's that made it big, sure the wrestled got into scraps but i mean the original fighters werent all KoTC fighters but they made it big.... Rich Franklin for example he was a damn school teacher and he can kick the ****t ooutta plenty of people. Leave the past in the past.

I hated Kimbo at first because of all the youtube stuff. He seemed like a bully/street thug and I couldn't wait to see him get his **** kicked by some real fighters. After watching him on TUF though you kind of got to see a different guy. He was pretty humble and just trying to get better and make a living. I have a lot more respect for him now. The odds aren't very good for him making it in MMA long term but I wish him luck.

Well than u are awsome my friend another normal person who is not a HATER for no reason

I don't like him because of his attitude on Youtube fighting others. Some of the things he did was just absurd and uncalled for. He might be a changed man, but I'm doubtful. I think he just might be trying to silence the "Haters."

Kimbo is a self made man he knocks ppl out for fun he is a straight forward guy on like mir on the outhere hand witch is a DBAGGG and runs his mouth and can sometimes back it up ( Lezner ) fight didnt work out to good for him....but kimbo just is a FAN PLEASER and Money maker and kimbo is a straight up badass for being like that

UfcDoWork' date=' i like ur fighters, but i have a question, How can you hate diego ? or what reasons ;']

FRIENDLY DEBATE jwww...

theres really not much to say about diego sanchez.....just watch 107 and see how much of **** he made out of himself, he got what was coming to him, dropped to 155 and still cant get a belt....whats next? wec?

Me and Kimbo are from the same neck of the woods, so I've never really had a problem with him. He was kind of lame when he was just the youtube street thug, but he is a cool guy. He apparently is working his **** off to be a well rounded fighter and you have to respect that.

I just don't see him making much of an imapct in the octagon. But he's cool

-buy the ticket. take the ride.

UfcDoWork' date=' i like ur fighters, but i have a question, How can you hate diego ? or what reasons ;']

FRIENDLY DEBATE jwww...

lol i took it off i had to make room for a new fav fighter i i forgot about but i just hate how he comes out screaming yes i like fighters for more than just there fights like how they act and i just think he is a really annoying person not to bad to watch fight but i HATE how he stairs at ppl do god it just annoys me lol

I don't like him because of his attitude on Youtube fighting others. Some of the things he did was just absurd and uncalled for. He might be a changed man' date=' but I'm doubtful. I think he just might be trying to silence the "Haters."[/quote']

Thats why u are a IDIOT u could see him on tuf he wasnt the same thug or w.e he was in the youtube videos YEARS ago he just trying to be a REAL fighter and yea shut the haters like u up for judgeing him on his PAST !

I actual like and have a ton of respect for Kimbo for having the balls to step into MMA ring. He is still very dangerous no matter what other skills he may be lacking, you can't deny his punching power, thats if he lands a flush punch. He is training so hopefully he can only get better. I don't think he is gonna be a legend or anything like that but i'm sure a few wins will come his way in the near future. He looked a lot better than I thought he would when he fought Houston Alexander. He had some nice takedowns for someone relatively new to MMA. I think the UFC should take it slow with him and not just throw him to the lions against some of the better fighters.

theres really not much to say about diego sanchez.....just watch 107 and see how much of **** he made out of himself' date=' he got what was coming to him, dropped to 155 and still cant get a belt....whats next? wec?[/quote']

Sigh, the reason i think he got what was coming to him because he was too mad, you cant get over pissed in a fight it will cloud your judgement, Give it to him for taking such a beating and not quiting though bro, he woulda fought thru that cut, and Bj penn no matter how much u like or hate him, he is realllllyyy ****ing good, I honestly dont think frankie edgar is going to make it outta the second round with BJ, he was too mad in his fight,,,

And UFC DO WORK, yeah he chants YES YES YES, because he has a tremendous beliefe in him self, i mean how cant u believe in urself as a fighter? and stare downs is the best part mean face = win : ] haha my avatar pic, my friend said i looked like diego during the penn fight hahhaa

If i ever go to a fight or a tourney or a KotC or sumthing ima chant yes, to, Try it, its exhilirating, just like if you yellllll it can just be relieveing.

Sigh' date=' the reason i think he got what was coming to him because he was too mad, you cant get over pissed in a fight it will cloud your judgement, Give it to him for taking such a beating and not quiting though bro, he woulda fought thru that cut, and Bj penn no matter how much u like or hate him, he is realllllyyy ****ing good, I honestly dont think frankie edgar is going to make it outta the second round with BJ, he was too mad in his fight,,,

And UFC DO WORK, yeah he chants YES YES YES, because he has a tremendous beliefe in him self, i mean how cant u believe in urself as a fighter? and stare downs is the best part mean face = win : '] haha my avatar pic, my friend said i looked like diego during the penn fight hahhaa

If i ever go to a fight or a tourney or a KotC or sumthing ima chant yes, to, Try it, its exhilirating, just like if you yellllll it can just be relieveing.

sorry lol i just cant stand him, nothing against his skills or anything, just one of those people that get under my skin i guess, good luck btw if u do fight, kick some ****

Sigh' date=' the reason i think he got what was coming to him because he was too mad, you cant get over pissed in a fight it will cloud your judgement, Give it to him for taking such a beating and not quiting though bro, he woulda fought thru that cut, and Bj penn no matter how much u like or hate him, he is realllllyyy ****ing good, I honestly dont think frankie edgar is going to make it outta the second round with BJ, he was too mad in his fight,,,

And UFC DO WORK, yeah he chants YES YES YES, because he has a tremendous beliefe in him self, i mean how cant u believe in urself as a fighter? and stare downs is the best part mean face = win : '] haha my avatar pic, my friend said i looked like diego during the penn fight hahhaa

hahah i feel u man i understand u like him and like what he does and yea if it gets him pumped then i say go for it but it just drives me crazy lol u know everone has little things that piss them off thats just one of mine but as a fighter i dont think he will ever be a champion at 155 or 170 but he is a decent fighter

hahah i feel u man i understand u like him and like what he does and yea if it gets him pumped then i say go for it but it just drives me crazy lol u know everone has little things that piss them off thats just one of mine but as a fighter i dont think he will ever be a champion at 155 or 170 but he is a decent fighter

I honestly think he has the best shot against BJ right now' date=' that ive seen, But like BJ said after i tagged him and he got hurt i think he hurt his pride or w.e cause that was the FIRST TIME in his career getting knocked out, it discourged him like BJ said and didnt want to get into to many fist fights, and idk why he kept looking for the take down by the fence, you NEEED to shoot in the open against bj. but he has to be a little better than decent, i mean, I bought the 100 greatest UFC fights, and he is 13 11 and 8 on the top fights soo :']

BTW if you ever watch the caro paryisan fight against him,, watch the end when they highlight, knees him in the face and knocks that ******* tooth out,, Tooth comes flying out all slowmo :]

sorry lol i just cant stand him' date=' nothing against his skills or anything, just one of those people that get under my skin i guess, good luck btw if u do fight, kick some ****[/quote']

Thanks Ryno :] yeah i know what u mean, mir is one of those people and early day BJ penn with his ****y ness, like against caol uno yeah u beat him in like 20secs or less but do u really have to jump outside and run down the ramp like u gotta **** ur pants? even though u have to come back? haha

I have no issues with Kimbo at all. I thought he seemed a pretty down to earth and humble guy on the TUF episodes. A guy that was there to learn and soak up every bit of training to make himself a better MMA fighter.

I don't know how much of a force he can really be in the UFC at 35 with a gimp knee, but I do wish him success.

Archived