I think it would be smart ?

UfcDoWork

For some of these 155 pounders to drop to 145 and go to wec im not really sure which ones but i was just thinking they could be kinda bigger and stronger then some of the 145 fighters and maybe over power some of them fighters and be a contenders ?? Gotta any ideas which fighters should do this maybe clay guida ?? Ur thoughts

i think it would prolly be too much weight for deigo to cut but i could be wrong idk lol kenflo would be good he could do some damage down there but ya i was thinking about it alot more i think clay would be real strong down there and could be a champion alot more then he is gunna do in the ufc i mean his fights are always awesome to watch but would like to see him do real good

i think it would prolly be too much weight for deigo to cut but i could be wrong idk lol kenflo would be good he could do some damage down there but ya i was thinking about it alot more i think clay would be real strong down there and could be a champion alot more then he is gunna do in the ufc i mean his fights are always awesome to watch but would like to see him do real good

agreed, i just dont like sanchez lol

nate diaz probably could even though he's tall. nothing but skin and bone can't weigh too much.

edgar but he does well against the bigger guys so no point

lol i think diaz needs to take some time off and put on some dam muscle not cut anymore down the skinny a** but yea edgar does good against big dudes but cant beat bj so why not go RUN **** in 145 maybe lol

No way. Kenny is like the #2 or #3 LW

If BJ wasn't there he would probably be the champ

-buy the ticket. take the ride.

not saying he isnt a good lw but ok exactly IF bj wasnt there but he is and gunna be foreal a couple more years prolly and in this time he wont ever be the champion

not saying he isnt a good lw but ok exactly IF bj wasnt there but he is and gunna be foreal a couple more years prolly and in this time he wont ever be the champion

well s** in that case every LW might as well leave. And send all the MW's while you're at it.

You never know. Someone like Kenny could pull a Matt Serra. Just because he can't beat the Champ who is leagues above everyone is no reason to just up and leave the company lol that's just dumb.

He's got a fight with Aoki coming up. Kenny isn't going anywhere. He's one of the best.

well s** in that case every LW might as well leave. And send all the MW's while you're at it.

You never know. Someone like Kenny could pull a Matt Serra. Just because he can't beat the Champ who is leagues above everyone is no reason to just up and leave the company lol that's just dumb.

He's got a fight with Aoki coming up. Kenny isn't going anywhere. He's one of the best.

kenflo is fighting gomi

For some of these 155 pounders to drop to 145 and go to wec im not really sure which ones but i was just thinking they could be kinda bigger and stronger then some of the 145 fighters and maybe over power some of them fighters and be a contenders ?? Gotta any ideas which fighters should do this maybe clay guida ?? Ur thoughts

Zuffa wants to keep Bowles and all their champs Over in the blue to stay

and not have Bj penn rape all of them its unfair

kenflo is fighting gomi

my bad. I get them confused sometimes lol

He's fighting Gomi. And my money is on Kenflo for that fight. I would really like to see Gomi and BJ, but BJ would outclass him too. If Gomi can take him to the ground, that would be amazing. I would lose to see BJ and Gomi in a BJJ match.

lol very good point man not gunna lie i was just saying if maybe but like i said kenflo maybe ?? i meant clay more than anyone i think u can agree with me on that one i think he could tear sh*t up down there

my bad. I get them confused sometimes lol

He's fighting Gomi. And my money is on Kenflo for that fight. I would really like to see Gomi and BJ' date=' but BJ would outclass him too. If Gomi can take him to the ground, that would be amazing. I would lose to see BJ and Gomi in a BJJ match.

-buy the ticket. take the ride.[/quote']

+1

lol very good point man not gunna lie i was just saying if maybe but like i said kenflo maybe ?? i meant clay more than anyone i think u can agree with me on that one i think he could tear sh*t up down there

That was going to be a suggestion actually. Guida would do good. He's got a solid chin and good wrestling. If he wasn't so exciting he would probably already be over there. If he loses his next fight he might be. But I doubt it. People like to watch his fights win or lose.

That was going to be a suggestion actually. Guida would do good. He's got a solid chin and good wrestling. If he wasn't so exciting he would probably already be over there. If he loses his next fight he might be. But I doubt it. People like to watch his fights win or lose.

yea he wont lose his next fight for sure but of course man he is one of the best fighters to watch

Archived