The what if time

stevebo413

What if Shogun did become the champ would people say machida got robbed and would there be a rematch if not who would shogun fight?

What if Alves did win bc gsp pulled his groin?

What if brock never got sick ?

and last but not least what if 2009 gave us all the fights we wanted would 2010 still be the great year its turnin out to be?

Shogun-Machida in my eyes was 50-50. so there would be some backlash regardless.

Alves would be stripped of the title for not making weight in his next fight, or he wouldnt take it seriously enough and lose, because from what i hear, he's just a party-type.

And if Brock didnt get sick, he would've got KOed by Carwin.

Shogun-Machida in my eyes was 50-50. so there would be some backlash regardless.

Alves would be stripped of the title for not making weight in his next fight' date=' or he wouldnt take it seriously enough and lose, because from what i hear, he's just a party-type.

And if Brock didnt get sick, he would've got KOed by Carwin.[/quote']

^ This

Alves would be stripped of the title for not making weight in his next fight' date=' or he wouldnt take it seriously enough and lose, because from what i hear, he's just a party-type.

And if Brock didnt get sick, he would've got KOed by Carwin.[/quote']

+1. That was flawless

What if Shogun did become the champ would people say machida got robbed and would there be a rematch if not who would shogun fight?

What if Alves did win bc gsp pulled his groin?

What if brock never got sick ?

and last but not least what if 2009 gave us all the fights we wanted would 2010 still be the great year its turnin out to be?

Depends on the fight..

Archived