JDS vs A.Silva

stevebo413

Well I mean JDS is a smaller heavyweight and really Anderson doesnt look small at LHW so its not really a terrible thing to discuss, if u had said one of the monsters that has like a 80 pound advantage on Anderson i'd be mocking it, I mean the ONLY thing I see JDS having on Anderson is raw power. Skill in every way goes to Anderson, speed as well, maybe not hand speed but in general. I actually think that could be a pretty good fight since JDS is a big guy u might get to actually see Anderson hit somebody more than twice before they are done for. Wouldnt happen cause they are in the same camp but oh well.

Well I mean JDS is a smaller heavyweight and really Anderson doesnt look small at LHW so its not really a terrible thing to discuss' date=' if u had said one of the monsters that has like a 80 pound advantage on Anderson i'd be mocking it, I mean the ONLY thing I see JDS having on Anderson is raw power. Skill in every way goes to Anderson, speed as well, maybe not hand speed but in general. I actually think that could be a pretty good fight since JDS is a big guy u might get to actually see Anderson hit somebody more than twice before they are done for. Wouldnt happen cause they are in the same camp but oh well.[/quote']

JDS is pretty much a monster

Archived