bj penn 2

MR_BUCKET

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I know he is a beast and not many people can beat him 155' date=' but his striking espically has been more credit then he deserves.

I say put him in with Spencher Fisher or Sam Stout and see him stand with them (although he would kill them on the ground)[/quote']

are you serious?

-buy the ticket. take the ride.

this thread is bull period. Penn has possibly the best boxing in MMA' date=' he is a beast on the ground, and you cant even get him there unless your GSP. Penn destroys the Lightweight division easily, and has one of the best skill sets in all MMA. Plus hes a natural.[/quote']

He has okay boxing but sayin the best in MMA is an insult to the sport.

i dont mean to offend you' date=' but you cant say that this kid doesnt have incredible boxing. Extremely technical. As far as striking as a whole hes not no.1, but boxing hes very argueably the best.[/quote']

Bj's overall striking is nothing special.

I think you guys need to be reminded that this in NOT boxing! Its MMA!

i dont mean to offend you' date=' but you cant say that this kid doesnt have incredible boxing. Extremely technical. As far as striking as a whole hes not no.1, but boxing hes very argueably the best.[/quote']

I dont know man I think its more his apponents have really bad boxing and they make him look good.

I mean Diego threw the same 1-2 over and over, Stevenson has really bad stand up, and Sean Sherk is a good wrestler with small arms that he cant really use to box with

it is MMA' date=' and with some of the best boxing there is on the feet, and extremely dangerous BJJ Penn is extremely gifted, not to mention almost no one can take him down.[/quote']

GSP has the BEST wrestling in MMA! He holds the record for #1 most strikes landed in the UFC! P4P #1 Most well rounded and gifted fighter the UFC has. And Yes, he does all this with Class!

Bj ain't got **** on him. And also, Bj's boxing is overrated. Bj's record sucks! He talks too much. and on...

Bj is a good fighter, just not what you ****s try to make him out to be.

GSP has the BEST wrestling in MMA! He holds the record for #1 most strikes landed in the UFC! P4P #1 Most well rounded and gifted fighter the UFC has.

Bj ain't got **** on him. And also' date=' Bj's boxing is overrated. Bj's record sucks! He talks too much. and on...[/quote']

do your knees hurt yet?

GSP has the BEST wrestling in MMA! He holds the record for #1 most strikes landed in the UFC! P4P #1 Most well rounded and gifted fighter the UFC has. And Yes' date=' he does all this with Class!

Bj ain't got **** on him. And also, Bj's boxing is overrated. Bj's record sucks! He talks too much. and on...

Bj is a good fighter, just not what you ****s try to make him out to be.[/quote']

your really dumb buddy, Penn is so naturally gifted that he fought in the UFC with bad cardio which led to his "sucky record" losses to GSP x2, Lyoto Machida, Jens Pulver back in the day, and Matt Hughes. Not like those guys arnt some of the best ever or anything.

your really dumb buddy' date=' Penn is so naturally gifted that he fought in the UFC with bad cardio which led to his "sucky record" losses to GSP x2, Lyoto Machida, Jens Pulver back in the day, and Matt Hughes. Not like those guys arnt some of the best ever or anything.[/quote']

Stop making excuses for Bj. Thats the problem with his fans. I don't know any other fighter that has behaved like him.

[ATTACH]876[/ATTACH]

EDIT: Let me quote BJ after that fight... "He went to the hospital. I went to the bar."

People always bring this up. But I think it's a huge testament to GSP. This was prob my favorite fight of all time. BJ penn poked GSP in the eye, you saw his eye twitching wildly. Then hit him with an uppercut and broke his nose. Gsp was bleeding badly and had the toughness to adjust and come back.

[ATTACH]876[/ATTACH]

EDIT: Let me quote BJ after that fight... "He went to the hospital. I went to the bar."

The famous pic where Bj POKED GSP in the eye and landed 1 punch making his nose bleed! LOL Then GSP beat Bj's **** the next 4 rounds in the first fight.

Since you are posting pics here ya go man

com_090131_ufc94_recap_long.jpg

pwnedz.jpg

Look no one here is dissing GSP' date=' we're saying that BJ is extremely good, because he is. So what if he lost to GSP, all of 2 guys didnt, not to mention there first fight was very close.[/quote']

I agree Bj is a good fighter, but i don't think he is the best fighter in the universe like Bj fans like a say.

Look no one here is dissing GSP' date=' we're saying that BJ is extremely good, because he is. So what if he lost to GSP, all of 2 guys didnt, not to mention there first fight was very close.[/quote']

overrated hates when fan of bj talks good things about him and always bring up the same gsp vs bj 2 fight.

Archived