The Heavyweight Division

Sick00

There are plenty of exciting fights in all divisons but when it comes to title fights in the lightweight, welterweight and middleweight divisions they tend to be on sided. The gap between the champs and the contenders seems to be growing.

The light heavyweight division is full of sick fighters. You never have a concern about the 205's, so many crazy match ups.

The heavyweight division right now is real exciting. Plenty of up and coming and veteran fighters all in contention. There was a time when this division was struggling but its stacked right now and things are really heating up. So many of the match ups have title implications.

Who will continue to climb the ladder and who will fall?

There are plenty of exciting fights in all divisons but when it comes to title fights in the lightweight' date=' welterweight and middleweight divisions they tend to be on sided. The gap between the champs and the contenders seems to be growing.

The light heavyweight division is full of sick fighters. You never have a concern about the 205's, so many crazy match ups.

The heavyweight division right now is real exciting. Plenty of up and coming and veteran fighters all in contention. There was a time when this division was struggling but its stacked right now and things are really heating up. So many of the match ups have title implications.

Who will continue to climb the ladder and who will fall?[/quote']

So are you askin which new prospects will rise and who will fall?

Velasquez, Big Nog, Carwin (although I'm pretty sure Mir will beat him), JDS, Mir and Lesnar = climbing and will continue.

I think Lesnar will suffer 1 or 2 more losses in battles where his aggression is his undoing. I do not think that means he will fall into the heap of the biggest deal that never was. I think it will either be Mir or Nog but the rest I mentioned have a good shot as well.

Everyone else needs vast improvements in too many areas to really be considered creditable right now. Given some experience(and weight) Struve could be a contender in a few years. Hopefully Gonzaga and Rothwell will be more than gatekeepers but we will see.

oh ok..

I kinda hope rothwell does good..He seems like a pretty good guy...

Man if mir wins him and brock are gonna sell like crazy..Plain and simple..

JDS seems like he has been doin really good..He is fightin all the contenders which is good in the end he will deserve his shot..the winner of cain/Big nog will get a title shot of course and i think after that will determine IF JDS gets his chance at the gold..

Todd Duffee and Skyscraper seem to have this aura about them..A lot of good stuff goin on..Im a heavyweight and its really freakin awesome to see the HW division really jumpin..

There are so many exciting fights right now! I can't wait to see how it unfolds! I'm pulling for JDS but there are some tough fights ahead for all the top guys.

I think mir,nog and brock will hang around at the top! We still need to see more from the likes of carwin,jds,cain to see where they will stand because we have not seen them be pushed! I hope cro cop could make a come back but it will be a very hard road to walk

If the universe worked the way I wanted it to then Mir would sub Carwin and go on to sub Brock by career ending heel hook. Then Big Nog would sub Cain and get a rematch with Mir and knock him out.

(I would also settle for Carwin knocking out Mir, knocking out Brock, and getting subed by Nog)

If the universe worked the way I wanted it to then Mir would sub Carwin and go on to sub Brock by career ending heel hook. Then Big Nog would sub Cain and get a rematch with Mir and knock him out.

(I would also settle for Carwin knocking out Mir' date=' knocking out Brock, and getting subed by Nog)[/quote']

Win

Archived