Winner of Bisping vs Wanderlei set to face...

Kable

Akiyama apparently in Japan too.

It appears likely that the winner of the blockbuster UFC 110 middleweight clash between Wanderlei Silva and Michael Bisping will face Japanese sensation, Yoshihiro Akiyama at some point over the summer.

According to Fighters Only Magazine, a source close to the UFC revealed that the winner would not automatically slot into title contention and instead have to square off with the dangerous ?Sexyama?.

Akiyama hasn?t seen action his octagon debut win in July where he defeated Alan Belcher in a close decision. He was originally set to face Wanderlei on the Australia card in less than two weeks time before the promotion pulled him in favour of Bisping.

http://www.kocosports.com/absolutenm/anmviewer.asp?a=32234&z=2

Not sure how true this is but still pretty good i think.

They just need to find a venue...won't be hard.

first they need to bring all over america, they barely come to the east side, there coming over in march for like the first time in many years. and the tickets are already sold out. what im really hoping for it they bringing it to Madison Square Garden! i mean come on , world famous boxing matches were held in there why not ufc? but yes i think Asia in general has alot of raw mma talent, japan definitely being one of them, do is thai and china, thai for obvious reasons , and china cause of kung fu, could you imagine seeing a shaolin monk in ufc?

well' date=' since we know wandy's gonna win, it'll be fun to see him face akiyama.

wandy's undefeated against asians :cool:, two wins in a row for wandy.[/quote']

wow, your quite bias, im going to admit wandy is a legend and what not, but his reign in pride is over and you have to admit he doing quite crappy and way below anyone expedition. i personally think bisping is going to win.

wow' date=' your quite bias, im going to admit wandy is a legend and what not, but his reign in pride is over and you have to admit he doing quite crappy and way below anyone expedition. i personally think bisping is going to win.[/quote']

indeed, i'm quite bias, as i like wandy and hate bisping.

however, i like akiyama aswell, so i'd never count him out of any fight. i'm just all hyped up on the wandy bandwagon now that he'll be training with blackhouse and what not.

first they need to bring all over america' date=' they barely come to the east side, there coming over in march for like the first time in many years. and the tickets are already sold out. what im really hoping for it they bringing it to Madison Square Garden! i mean come on , world famous boxing matches were held in there why not ufc? but yes i think Asia in general has alot of raw mma talent, japan definitely being one of them, do is thai and china, thai for obvious reasons , and china cause of kung fu, [b']could you imagine seeing a shaolin monk in ufc?[/b]

Haha:D

I wonder how that fight would go...........

Archived