Soares actually excited about Maia

Jbone22

I still think that Nate would be a bigger threat to Silva even if he lost than Maia. Maia looked less than spectacular in his last fight.

Where is Hendo when you need him:)

Yeah, he's probably kicking his own **** right now over this situation. No doubt Hendo would have been the substitute for this fight

Yeah' date=' he's probably kicking his own **** right now over this situation. No doubt Hendo would have been the substitute for this fight[/quote']

Nah, Dana is a proven liar - and if Dan had fought Nate - he might have been too injured to fight Silva anyway. That would have been a war.

The problem is Dana runs his mouth promising things he can't or won't deliver - and he wonders why people think he's nothing more than a used car salesman.

Dana has served his purpose in getting MMA on the map - but it'll never get to the next level with Dana running the show. He's too much like Don King - a liar and a cheat - and that won't fly with a LOT of people. Dana will turn MMA into boxing, and it's already coming true.

Terrible cards (sorry, but 112 is a joke with Penn destroying and overmatched Edgar, and Silva not breaking a sweat to destroy Maia) - trotting out guys like Mark Coleman for terribly one sided matches (I want my money back for that last card Dana - you were all about bragging about the year end card when the fights turned out better than expected, but you're nowhere to be found when a card sucks as bad as Coleman/Couture did - ONE decent fight the entire night - not worth $50.)

Archived