It's Enson Inoue

Enson

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you could be any type of fruit' date=' what fruit would you be? :P

Nice serious question there. Nice to see you here though, quite a privelege.[/quote']

Never thought of that. A banana for the girls? A pear because I love pears? A watermelon because it's big? I really don't know.

Enson' date=' do you feel that considering you unfortunately came out on the losing side of a few of your Pride fights that you would've had more success competing if you'd stayed in the UFC after your first victory there or do you think going to Pride was your best option in retrospect?[/quote']

Yes. My fights in Pride taught me about myself as a person and helped me build my spirit. I couldn't have asked for more.

if you would still be fighting which opponent would like to face ?? You ll fighting at the current 205 division ( the most stacked division) ... Please be someone you havent face before and tell us why

Anyone like VANDERLEI that would stand toe to toe with me!

Hey enson , i know you are from japanese descent and you are now living in japan... I m sure you know a lot of new fighters in japan.. What do you think of a TUF (ultimate fighter show) between japan vs usa .. Lets say you were choose to be the coach .. How do you think the new japanese prospects stand against the americans?

Hey enson ' date=' i know you are from japanese descent and you are now living in japan... I m sure you know a lot of new fighters in japan.. What do you think of a TUF (ultimate fighter show) between japan vs usa .. Lets say you were choose to be the coach .. How do you think the new japanese prospects stand against the americans?[/quote']

I think they would do great! Tell Dana to do one and I'd be stoked to be a coach!

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira is fighting Cain Velasquez

Michael Bisping is fighting Wanderlei Silva

Mirko Cro Cop is fighting Ben Rothwell

Joe Stevenson is fighting George Sotiropoulos

Keith Jardine is fighting Ryan Bader

Quite a few Pride vets' date=' any predictions?[/quote']

I love it!!! UFC is badass!

I respect all my opponnents especially Frank and Igor because they stood toe toe with me

That fight with Igor was amazing. Just like you said you would do, you went after it.

I know how the fight went, and this may not be what you want to hear, but damn man, you can take a punch.

That fight with Igor was amazing. Just like you said you would do' date=' you went after it.

I know how the fight went, and this may not be what you want to hear, but damn man, you can take a punch.[/quote']

Didn't Igor crack his skull in that one ? Punishing GnP Fedor took a lot from Igor man .

Archived