Carwin vs JDS

tylamo

this is one of the most compelling match-ups out there to me.

2 monsters with one-punch KO power..to be honest i would like to see this over JDS vs Cain

it will happen eventually, who do ya got? i really see it as a toss-up with fireworks written on it, hard to pick.

id go with Dos Santos.

this fight would be jjst the JDS vs Yvel' date=' who ever connects first will win

and given that i think JDS's standup is superior to Carwins, JDS will connect first and therefor win[/quote']

+1 Bingo!

Theres not too many fighters i can think of who would be able to trade with JDS. For a heavy, his hand speed is very quick and he hits with amazing precision, even in intense exchanges. If they both threw at the same time JDS would land first.

That being said, it would be cool to see his ground game one of these days. I've heard its pretty good for a heavyweight and anyone who rolls with the Nog brothers on a daily basis has to be top notch. Too bad his fights don't last long enough for us to find out!

If it is a stand up war.... I think carwin might have a slight edge over JDS.

If it is a ground game... Like it was posted befor, If you have the Nog bros on your side you have to be a top notch ground and pounder. I call this one win for JDS, only for the fact I havent seen to much of Carwins ground game

no one has tested jds chin so we dont know if he can take a punch .

carwin has had his chin tested an pulled through an has dynamite hands .

but it a fair fight compared jds vs cain cuz cain would be too fast and way to good on the ground for jds.

Archived