Cro Cop Vs. Ben Rothwell

brettmarkusic

I was thinking and watching some videos of MIrko Cro Cop and I think Rothwell is going to get murdered. Anybody agree??

well going by Cro Cops recent performances i would not count out Rothwell yet

Cro Cop hasnt got the same mind set as he once did

he has lost his confidence he needs to get it back then we will see the Cro Cop of old

Depends which Mirko shows up. He certainly hasn't been dominating anyone since he's been in the UFC, and Big Ben is going to be hungry for a win after getting embarrassed by Cain. I hope Mirko's new fight team and fight psycologist has fixed his problems in the cage because I dont want him to retire, which will be the end result if he loses to Rothwell. I'm looking for a Mirko via TKO in 2

This fight will either be the second coming, or the last hurrah, for one Mirko Crocop.He has been on my mma and fight radar for some time.His slow and painful dimise has been so tough to watch.Mirko was once 1 of THE most feared strikers to walk this earth.We all know his highlight reel is awesome,its just that we havn't seen that Mirko in some time.Big Ben can really get back on track with a win over Mirko.Ben has had some tough fights,and showed a ton of heart,therefore i think this fight could be a war.This fight is no gimme for either guy and i really look forward to seeing if Mirko has refound some of his old self !!!!!!!!

Archived