How Frankie Edgar could....

Ryno_McNasty

i think he will do better than diego did imo' date=' but then again prolly not lol, honestly i dont see him standing a chance, thats y i made this thread to see if anyone has a valid answer on how he could, cuz im stumped.[/quote']

IMO, Frankie is good, and i believe will get better, but BJ will outschool him as of right now. I would have liked to have seen Frankie get a couple more big names under his belt before this fight though. Florian, Sanchez or Stevenson would have better prepared him. Although he did what Florian couldnt do and took out Sherk. Maybe pull a Matt Serra vs GSP? I'm rooting for a better fight on both sides this time, lately it seems BJ is fighting with his own shadow, i mean the diego fight what was it like130 shots to sanchez's 8...

nut shot that ref doesnt see

a light from the roof falls on bj

pay gsp to hide in the crowd and kiss bj on his walk in

bj spontaneously combusts

kidnap bj and replace him with a cabbage patch kid before the fight

natural disaster kills/injures bj

edgar gets exposed to radioactive material and becomes superhuman

give BJ some really good cheeseburgers so he gets too fat again

god comes to the ring and edgar and god double team penn

lmao! thanks everyone for all the input. i hope frankie can manage to win somehow, either of these ^^^^^^ will do haha cept bj dieing

We all know penn is a beast but edgar is gonna win this i kinda have a feeling that he is going to be prepared not so much physically but more mentally and not let bj get in his mind

The problem with this is that no matter how mentally he is prepared once BJ starts to show him that he can?t win it he will crumble and lose the fight. The last two fights BJ has shown this. Kenny and Diego both prepared mentally and thought they would win but once BJ imposed his will you could see them mentally lose the fight especially in the case of Diego. I like Frankie as he does his job well and is no motor mouth but I have and always been a BJ nut hugger and think that with BJ at the place he is now is unstoppable! He wants to train and wants to fight and is enjoying being the beast and it is about his legacy!

give BJ some really good cheeseburgers so he gets too fat again' date=' [b']then dies of cardiac failure[/b]

^^This

or when he's running underwater with that rock, his foot gets caught underneath and he drowns and even then i still think he'd beat edgar

Forget everything and go in there guns blazing' date=' brawling hitting as often as fast as hard as he can. If he dosen't win he can put up a good show and win fight of the night honours[/quote']

Well Diego said he was doin that too :) everyone can start out with that thought, but hes such a talented striker that you will just miss a few times and get tagged and all that juice you had flowin leaves you via your legs and then everything changes. Thats not a good idea imo, if u can manage a burst like that maybe in a later round or somethin it could catch him by surprise... But not really no, it would end in disaster and I really dont see Frankie Edgar bein a person to take that kinda approach anyways. Doesnt even have the right tools for that strategy.

I dont think the first choice would cut it, as long as hes still in the least bit concious hes winning this fight. Also are we talkin combust mid fight? Cause he would probly still finish Edgar up in the process so he could die champ.

I honestly don't see how Edgar can win this unless BJ just doesn't train and gases which with the new BJ doesn't happen. Edgar hasn't shown he has knock out power and BJ has one of the best chins around, so thats out He sure as hell isn't going to submit BJ and he doesn't have the raw power to take him down.

Not only does Penn out skill him in every area he is also the bigger fighter.

it is and how did he win that fight you idiot

LOL I was making a valid point you failed to realise...BJ can just take him down and submit him. If Edgar has better boxing what makes you think it'll make a difference, how can Edgar win this fight...if his boxing is apparently "are about even" as BJ's why will it matter if BJ can just determine where the fight goes cause Edgar is too small. Don't call me an idiot aswell, i made no references toward your intelligence...i don't think you would want me too.

Archived