i will pay the next 5 people who pm me $50 each if they think nog will sub cain

Uwillsubmit

NOG wins this fight. It might be a quick sub or flash KO but NOG is winning this fight. NOG will own the stand-up and when Cain takes it to the ground I predict a good submission. It might be in the 3rd round after NOG takes some punishment but he is gonna take this fight. I see him mayb getting a KO also NOG has very good boxing and he has all the tools to finish this fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is NoG legit on here?

No, it is not. It is a former member that was banned for bashing a fighter here.

He was speaking perfect English yesterday, using big words and all, till someone pointed it out. Then he tried to break it up a little. Bad act really. And, he even spelled the name wrong at one point.

NOG wins this fight. It might be a quick sub or flash KO but NOG is winning this fight. NOG will own the stand-up and when Cain takes it to the ground I predict a good submission. It might be in the 3rd round after NOG takes some punishment but he is gonna take this fight. I see him mayb getting a KO also NOG has very good boxing and he has all the tools to finish this fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Nog and I voted for him to win but do you realize that nog only has two TKO wins in his carrer? And I dont think he has ever put someone to sleep. He has good boxing but he doesnt have KO power. And Cain has a very good chin, he took huge puches from Kongo who has KO power and he wasnt put out.

I think that Nog will win but it will be a very tough fight and I wouldnt be surprised to somehow see Cain winning. But I bealive that Nog might submit him after taking a few punches from Cain.

Archived