Phil Baroni

shrimp_jao

words cannot express how much I don't like this guy.

He needs to retire after his next fight (see my sig) then make love to a blender.

-buy the ticket. take the ride.

As much as I hate watching Baroni fight the idea of him retiring scares me. I've talked so much smack on this guy it would totally be bad kharma on my part and he would probably end up being the guy preparing my fast food at the drive thru.

As much as I hate watching Baroni fight the idea of him retiring scares me. I've talked so much smack on this guy it would totally be bad kharma on my part and he would probably end up being the guy preparing my fast food at the drive thru.

yeah, i see where you're coming from.

But I personally would love the day I see that. It's nothing against his fighting or his skills, I just think he's the epitome of d-bag.

-buy the ticket. take the ride.

Despite being an arrogant prick I like Phil for some reason. When he was at the top of his game he had some crazy hands.

Cardio is obviously his downfall, hopefully he's been working on this for his next fight.

A slugfest with Marcus Davis would be great, I'd say Davis would completely destroy him though.

Archived