CroCop fighting for the money?

Vaseline

I wonder what he is trying to accomplish now

His last fight showed me that he doesnt have the heart he used to anymore, I dont know why he carries on fighting.

After the Dos Santos fight he even said "When I step into the cage, I think about fishing, you cant win fights like that"

So why does he just quit fighting? Is he in need of money or what?

No disrespect intended, I like the guy and hope he wins and carries on fighting, im just curious

i doubt he need the money i bet he gets a hefty salary in politics in croatia

i cant remember quite what he does but its something thats bound to have a salary attached

Lučko Anti-Terrorist Unit, Croatia's most elite Police Special Forces tactical unit.

-buy the ticket. take the ride.

i doubt he need the money i bet he gets a hefty salary in politics in croatia

i cant remember quite what he does but its something thats bound to have a salary attached

he owns a cafe in Zagreb and hes the equivolent of a Senator in the US...what they might lack in wage as a politician they more then make up in perks...and Mirko is far from broke...lol

He changed his camp and hired all new trainers. Supposedly he's starting to kick **** again and get his swagger back. So lets hope for a Cro Cop comeback.

QUOTE]

........................... his attitude will change after he kick-chopz big-bens' head off ...

Lučko Anti-Terrorist Unit' date=' Croatia's most elite Police Special Forces tactical unit.

[/quote'] ... no fear cro-cop

Gary Goodgridge has gone 11 kickboxing matches without a single win. Yet he still insists on fighting. Some guys just can't quit. It is in there dna and Cro Cop is just one of those guys. Someone will have to literally beat him into retirement before he quits.

these fighters could never do 9-5 ...

Mirko's a fighter, that's what he does. Both in and out of the ring/cage he's a fighter. It's kind of like asking Shaq why he still plays. Both could retire right now and live their life without any money problem, but they just like what they're doing.

And to whoever said he said he was focused against JDS, of course he will say this. What kind of fighter says to the media that he doesn't feel like fighting his next fight. I believed him then and I believe him now too ,but that's because I am a huge fan. However, even people who aren't fan should give him the benefit of the doubt here. He changed his whole training camp, and train in Netherlands with Ivan Hippolyte for god's sake. Ivan....... Hippolyte. Do you people even know who that man is?

I agree with all comments. Mirko was awesome. Mr Freeze we call him. Like most Pride fighters, they have trouble adjusting to the cage. Mirko just cant get into it. I hope after having his head smashed in he has a new lease on his fight game. Looking forward to seeing him with his new camp & trainers. It would be great to see him string 3-4 wins in a row but he will never be anything in the UFC HW div. He should drop down (He has said that he wont) and be a force in the LHW div. Rashard vs Cro Cop, Machida vs Cro Cop, Liddel vs Cro Cop, Griffen vs Cro Cop, Jardine vs Crocop. How awesome would those fights be. What is there to look forward to in the HW div for him. Brock vs Cro Cop. Brock with G&P for the win. Mir vs Cro Cop. Mir via sub for the win.

Come on Mirko, We all (MMA fans) want you to be at your best & kick butt as we know you can do. Dont fade away, be a force again. Stand up & FIRE UP!

Archived