Bisping Video Blog (part 3)

TimmyTuppence

Another good video. Although haters will make mention of the subs' date=' as it's not an area Bisping is known for.[/quote']

His submission defence is better than most, those demo's did look a bit sloppy though I have to agree with you there, but its not like he was in training he was doing it slowly to demonstrate, I dont think it matters that they were not technically perfect in that situation.

His submission defence is better than most' date=' those demo's did look a bit sloppy though I have to agree with you there, but its not like he was in training he was doing it slowly to demonstrate, I dont think it matters that they were not technically perfect in that situation.[/quote']

His striking looked very crisp though. The more I see of Bisping away from the hype of a fight, the more of a fan I become.

I like these insights into his prep for the fight.

Rampage had a few nice words at the end too, shows what the haters don't see imo.

Bisping has a great work ethic and has inspired Rampage, that's impressive.

Win or lose if Mike puts on a good performance I won't be disappointed, this has the potential of fight of the night.

His striking looked very crisp though. The more I see of Bisping away from the hype of a fight' date=' the more of a fan I become.[/quote']

Agreed, his striking looked excellent. Very excited for this fight, hope Bisping can silence the critics with an impressive win over the Wandatron.

Archived